a beggar's offers

A/N - 

Hey guys, its been ages. The chapter previously named 'a beggar's offers' was published with a different storyline from further on in the book by mistake, so I have corrected it here, so read this instead. 

While I'm updating now, it will not be as frequent as I have completely forgotten the storyline of the show so I need to work on that. For now, I will be publishing pre-written chapters. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Freya's absence, it appeared that Clarke had asked for an alliance. Lexa refused, and demanded for the boy to be given over for justice, or else they would lay waste to their camp, slaughtering everyone within.

She was now sitting in the Heda's tent, chatting softly with Lexa as she braided the redheads hair. It was a peculiar friendship the two had, forged strong throughout the years, both harsh and headstrong on the outside, but soft as could be on the inside when with one another.

'Ai droleng, dunt heid yu fees, em ste beautiful' Lexa told her. 'You are still my friend, no matter what.'

(my darling, don't hide your face, it is still beautiful)

Their conversation was cut short by Clarke entering the tent, a desperate look on her face.

'What is the meaning of this, Clarke of the sky people?' Lexa asked.

'Would you still consider the alliance with us to help our people in the mountain if I made you an offer?'

'We are listening, speak'.

'Hundreds of your people are captured by the mountain and turned into Reapers, ready to eat you. I can turn them back.' Clarke stated, referring to the cannibalistic nature of the Reapers.

'Impossible, we have tried this many times.'

'We are doing it right now with Lincoln, it's a fairly simple withdrawal process. Please, you have to believe me. You can get your loved ones back.' Clarke begged.

At the mention of Lincoln, Freya jumped up, and looked to Lexa, pleading for her to consider.

'We will see. Take us to Lincoln. If you fail, I will kill you all on the spot'.

------------------

Thanks fore reading! Please let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote!