lincoln

Clarke slowly began leading them to where they had kept Lincoln, explaining that her mother and a few others were already present. When they arrived, Freya realized that this was their old campsite, the site of the dropship. She could see charred skeletal remains littering the floor, a memory of loved ones and friends. Even Lexa averted her gave, paying her respects to the people she had lost.

When entering the dropship, Clarke escorted them to the top level, the very same place at which they had tortured Freya.

She gasped, as the memories gave flooding back.

Her screams echoing through the ship.

Her blood staining the floor.

Raven pulling the wires.

Freya stumbled, back into Lexa, her breaths becoming shorter and faster. The others looked on in concern as Lexa took her hand to steady her, calming her instantly.

She looked to the ground, and there was Lincoln, tied up, Octavia crying over what appeared to be his lifeless form. Raven, Bellamy, Abby, and Clarke stood in the corner, looking despondent at their possible failure and imminent deaths.

'You have lied to us. You will pay for this with death!' Lexa roared, pulling out her sword, Freya following her actions.

The sky people pulled out their guns, hiding behind them like the cowards they were. All of a sudden, Abby leaped forward, picking up what appeared to be a baton, and slammed it into Lincoln's chest, the electric waves instantly reviving him.

He looked around, and once his eyes landed on Freya, she began to cry. The sky people and her own people were shocked at the blatant display of emotion from someone who refused to show their feelings.

She ran towards Lincoln, crying into her brothers chest, until their tears mixed into one endless stream.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Don't forget to vote!