hurt for hurt

After the heartfelt reunion, they returned to the Heda's tent.

Freya had only just realised her face was uncovered, and reached up to touch her scars. Lexa, noticing this, softly said to her:

'Chit did ai tel yu, droleng? Yu rai beautiful. Emo don already seen em so chit ste the harm?

(what did I tell you, darling? you are beautiful. They have already seen it so what is the harm?)

Taking a seat, Clarke started to speak.

'So,' Clarke began. 'Is an alliance possible? We have shown you we are not lying.'

Lexa looked toward Freya and nodded.

The sky people looked hopeful as Freya began to speak:

'An alliance will be forged between the 12 clans of the coalition and skaikru. However, Jus drein jus daun. Blood must have blood. Once your friend Finn has served justice, then we will march on the maunon and seek revenge for our friends.'

'NO! We will not be giving him up to you!' Raven cried, a look of sheer panic overcoming her face.

'Why is it that you care, little crow, when it is not you that he holds his affections for?' Freya sneered. While no-one may have told her, it was obvious to all the feud that was taking place between Clarke, Finn, and Raven. She had taken a guess, and had struck bullseye.

Raven's face dropped, and smirking in satisfaction, revelling in the little pain she had caused her, Freya stood up and left the tent.