#91

-not edited-

-not edited-

■■■■■■■■

Taehyung was lost in the crowd of people, his mind hazy from the disgusting scent around him. 

His nose crinkled adorably when he saw People puking openly and somewhere having sex in the open, giving the public a show. 

he quickly got out of there and slipped into the expensive rooms near the bar where people come to have a good time with their whores. 

Taehyung sighed, he was so clueless on how to help his boyfriend. 

No matter how much he thought, Taehyung couldn't' find a way to slip into the sasaengs room.

That was until he saw the extra pair of waitress' dress on the room inside he was now. 

A bright idea quickly came into his head and Taehyung swiftly started changing clothes. Within a few moments he wore black and white costume feeling terribly itchy from how harsh the frails of the dress rubbed against his skin causing bright red marks.

He pouted at that but ignored it and quickly wore the huge black with in front of him and applied some makeup trying very hard to not look like Kim Taehyung.

But there was a problem he was not as lanky as he was before because Jungkook always dragged him into the gym saying that they should work put together.

And of course Taehyung couldn't say no to those cute bambi eyes.

He sighed and tried to find another bigger dress to hide his biceps.

But unfortunately there was none and Taehyung has to go just like that. He used his long beast like fake hair to cover his arms and a part of his face, incase that bitch recognised him.

He took the tray and all the necessary things and walked towards Room no 70, Praying that the stupid girl won't recognise him.

Taehyung knocked on the door and it was opened after some time by a young pretty girl who was wearing only a bathrobe. 

He frowned when he saw the lack of proper clothes on her body, thinking that maybe he was too late but Taehyung kept his face expressionless and said softly trying to sound like a girl but it was almost impossible with that deep ass voice he had 

 "Room Service Ma'am" He said trying to make his voice high pitched as possible 

'Dammit I should've asked Jiminie to dub for me' Taehyung thought absentmindedly but sighed in relief when the bitch opened the door wide and let him in. 

"Quickly clean and do your duty. My husband and I don't have much time to spare so I want everything done swiftly" The bitch said sternly and Taehyung internally rolled his eyes having a strong urge to slap that arrogance out of her face but he controlled himself knowing that he was helpless until he found Jungkook and made sure he was safe.

he nodded and let out and awkward okay. 

"Good. Now clean this room first" She said and lead him into the room that was sit front of him and inside his eyes locked with a certain pair of bambi ones that and it almost made him collapse in relief but Taehyung knew it was not over still.

So he suppressed his emotions and continued doing what he was best at.

Acting like a total pro. 

As soon as they entered the room he started doing the work of a maid as he had seen people doing it in his movies so he almost knew everything that had to be done. 

Taehyung paid no attention to the muscly figure that was tied to the bed, the first few buttons of his shirt open. Though he could feel Jungkook's bambi eyes staring at him intensely internally wondering what he was doing. 

Taehyung ignored his boyfriend and continued cleaning the room, sneakily putting his phone at a place where it could see everything that was going on in the bed. 

He then proceeded to put the sleeping pills he found from the maid's closet in the Jug of water. 

Taehyung then turned around and locked eyes with a very confused looking Jungkook. He smiled amused at the adorable sight of Jungkook looking puzzled. Taehyung then proceeded to gesture to the jug of water and showing the action of drinking.

Jungkook soon understood what he had to and he nodded eagerly showing that he understood. 

Taehyung chuckled but gave him a  flying kiss and told him to calm down through gestures. 

Jungkook nodded obediently like a little child making Taehyung smile again. He then looked around and saw that the bitch was still looking eagerly at her phone. He took the opportunity and went to the bathroom to hide.

Hoping that everything could go just as he imagined. 

or else 

he wouldn't live to see another day. 

■■■■■■■■

A/N: WOW This book has almost 31K reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this!!!!!!

Thank you so much guys💜💜💜