BONUS #3

"You ready?" Jimin asks grinning as his eyes trailed Taehyung's body from top to bottom.

Taehyung gulped as he stared at his reflection nervously. He looked absolutely handsome but somehow he was still anxious.

"I guess so" He replied curtly and Jimin giggled

"Don't tell me that you're nervous." The smaller mocked

Taehyung pouted and nodded "I don't know Jimin-ah, What is Koo feels that this is too early or maybe he feels like he doesn't love me anymore oh or he is still angry for that time I drank his banana milk. I know he said that he forgave me but what if that bunny is planning some revenge. Aish I feel like my heart is going to burst out." The younger finished dramatically my holding his chest.

"Are you done?! Now calm down, This is just the usual pre wedding stress. And what the fuck are you even thinking? Jeon Jungkook leaving you! Hah not happening even if I am grow taller than Namjoon hyung." Jimin said scoffing

Taehyung giggled and nodded.

Yeah he was just thinking stupid things.

He turned around and asked "So how do I look?"

Jimin smiled and replied "Damn Jungkook was right, You look really sexy in all black suit and that long mullet hair style suits you well. I bet that bunny is going to have that idiotic whipped look on his face when he sees you."

"Ahh really! Then that's good, The only problem is we are still fighting over who gets to top tonight

"Ahh really! Then that's good, The only problem is we are still fighting over who gets to top tonight." Taehyung said whining and Jimin sighed

"What a thing to fight about, You both really have creative things to argue about." Jimin said shaking his head. "Its not like you guys are going to stop with one round, So just take turns topping. What is so big about it?!"

"But Jiminie! He and I both want to top in the first round!" Taehyung said and Jimin face palmed

"You know what if you both continue doing this then I am slipping sleeping pills into your glasses so that you guys don't even have sex!"

Taehyung ignored Jimin's threat and said "You know what I know what to do!"

Jimin frowned and asked "What do you have in mind?"

"I just have to stare into his eyes intensely and try to make him shy!" Taehyung said grinning proud of his idea

Jimin snorted and said "What if Jungkook seduced you with his muscles?"

Taehyung's smile faltered at that and turned into a pout "That's really not fair."

Jimin chuckled and said "Nothing's fair in Love and War, Now lets go."

Taehyung gulped and asked anxiously "Is it time already?"

"Yeah now let's go before that bunny turns ferocious."