#100

A/N: Please play the video when I say so or else it won't suit right with the situation.

The lyrics match with the situation, so I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

-Not edited-

-Banner made by rosyraspberry-

■■■■■■■

The creaking of gates came louder than expected as the two police officers shoved the sasaeng 'Chang Mina' into her cell harshly making her get the privilege of getting a face to face contact with dusty ground.

She snarled and said "I will kill you all!"

The female police officer scoffed and replied "We'll see about that bitch, you hurt someone who is loved by the entire world. Let me see who will kill who."

And with she walked off with a wicked smirk on her face making Mina feel confused while at the same time frustrated.

"Why didn't that ugly shit die! Ugh i made sure to pierce the knife though his organs. There is no way he would survive, what a fucking waste of my hardwork!" She muttered clenching her fists

But what the little bitch didn't know was that her words were heard by some other people from behind her.

A quick shuffling sound of different cluster of clothes made Mina snap her head backwards to watch with widen eyes when she saw almost Seven girls come out of the darkness wearing the similar prison outfit as her.

She smirked thinking about how she was going to lead a luxurious life here by ruling over all these dumb people.

Mina stepped forwards, her hands poised over her lips as she stared at the group of girls with dark scary eyes.

If things went well then maybe she could also outbreak from this prison ad go back to her oppa who must be very sad without her.

Just the thought of Jungkook brought a bright psychotic glint into her eyes making two of the girls back off slowly.

Mina smirked and asked "Who are you all?"

A chubby girl at the very back of the group scoffed and said "An Actor, why else would I be in this prison!"

The rest of the six girl snorted when they watched Mina's fake smiley face drop at that comment.

"Talk to me with politeness or else.." Mina threatened coldly making the whole seven burst out into mocking laughter

"Or else what bitch?" The chubby girl asked her face twisting into a scary expression "Will you torture us like you did to that model and his boyfriend?"