#96

-Not edited-

■■■■■■■■

He smiled and closed his eyes, his body going unconscious.

The sasaeng stared at Jungkook's motionless figure with wide eyes, panic and rage filling her heart.

She screams and slaps the idol's face repeatedly yelling "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME." 

While doing this, what she didn't notice was the maid she stabbed before was getting up slowly, the so called maid's skin looking pale and clampy 

Taehyung pants and huffs, his heart was finding trouble creating oxygen because the stab had affected his circulatory system but still he managed to get up slowly taking baby steps towards the bitch who was looking like a crazy maniac by now. 

Taehyung didn't understand what was happening as his vison was getting blurred from time to time, his surroundings spinning slightly but he didn't give up especially when he saw the sharp glint of knife in the bitch's hands. 

And the he heard the bitch murmuring something and he knew that he had to do something quick or else something bad will happen. 

Meanwhile the sasaeng was lost in her own world. She took out the dagger and watched it shine from the light in the room, a crazy laugh escaping from her mouth. 

She leaned in and whispered in to Jungkook's ears "You can only die when I kill you and now I am going to kill you because I love you too much to let you get killed by someonelse. Don't worry Daddy i will join you after killing you so that we both can live happily together in HEAVEN" 

She smiled lunatically and raised the dagger high in the air, ready to stab the lover of her life to death because she loved him or atleast that's what she thinks

Before she could bring the dagger down into Jungkook's heart, the bitch was hit sharply by a wine bottle on the back of her head blood flowing down like beautiful rain droplets. 

She gasps and looks around to see Taehyung without his beasty fake hair and instantly recognises him to be the model that she hates.  

The bitch screams and there was only absolute craziness in her eyes as she tries to grab the model's hair which was now dripping from blood similar to hers but before she could do that Taehyung swiftly throws the broken bottle straight on to her face as a way of defending himself and he succeeds as the glass pieces of the bottle attacks her eyes making her bellow loudly in the pain. 

Taehyung groans as he feels his consciousness weakening like before but he knew he couldn't faint right now as Jungkook was not safe yet. But life never goes our way ever does it. 

The Model moves weakly towards Jungkook, his hands trying to stand properly but it felt impossible with the way everything around him was spinning rapidly. 

He was too weak from the stabs and the sudden consciousness that he got only weakened his body even more. But there was something else that was stopping him form closing his eyes, call it an instinct or something else but somehow Taehyung had a feeling that if eh closed his eyes right now then everything won't be as same as before.  

Before he could think or move his body closer to his love, the door were suddenly stomped open and a lot of people in police uniform rushed in. 

The sight of rescuers send a sense of relief through his mind and he allowed his body to take rest thought nothing was actually in his control. 

The Last thing that Taehyung remembered before closing his eyes was a series of people taking Jungkook away while doing the same to him. 

Kookie is safe. 

■■■■■■■■