#7

A/N: I am gonna actually write!!! I hope its not too bad!!!

-Banner made by  im_namjesus-1st-

-------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Taehyung sighed as he fumbled with his keys opening the door to the cozy him he and Bogum shared. He had ignored all the protests from Jin and Jimin of going alone.

He felt guilty for accusing Bogum of a crime he didn't do, so Taehyung knew he had to apologize and they should be alone. So here he was opening the door to his home quietly, planning to surprise his boyfriend.

However something felt weird, suddenly out of nowhere a different scent hit him sharply. The smell of sex.

Taehyung bit his lips trying not to imagine what happened in here.

He walked quietly through the rooms to find all of it empty except for their bedroom. As he reached outside the room, he heard the sounds of small moans and mewling echoing through his eardrums.

Taehyung sighed and opened the door quietly to see the scene he had imagined a thousand times in his head.

There stood Bogum naked thrusting into a very much panting Lisa. They both were too mush lost in the bliss to notice a figure standing in the doorway. Taehyung clicked a picture of the scene before him and left the house which he once called home, quietly.

When he reached the exit he saw Jimin standing outside waiting for him to come back.

Taehyung smiled sadly and walked into his best friend's comforting arms, tears finally streaming down his face. He cried softly as Jimin rubbed circles in his back and hummed a soft melody.

This silence was beautiful.

He was utterly grateful for having a friend like Jimin with him.

After a long moment of silence Jimin spoke "I am guessing your gut was telling the truth and you caught him cheating?"

He nodded and got into the car as Jimin drove slowly.

"Taehyungie will you do something for me?" Jimin asked pleadingly

"Hmm what is it Chim Chim?"

"Lets make a song together?" Jimin said excitedly making Taehyung smile

"Okay but only if I can name it"

"Ok sure!" Jimin said grinning "What will the song about be then?"

"Our Friendship" Taehyung muttered softly "Its going to a story about our friendship and the name will be Friends"

Jimin grinned, excitement flowing through his blood.

It was his dream to create a song with Taehyung but Tae always protested saying that he couldn't sing well and that he didn't want to ruin Jimin's career.

It was bullshit to Jimin because he knew his soulmate was more than capable in singing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry the chapters will be small as this is an Instagram AU