#93

Jikook89 posted a new update 

Liked by 7000 peopleJikook89✔: WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? Is Jungkook really missing ? And where the hell did V disappear to? Why isn't the police doing anything? I mean two of the most famous celebrities have gone missing and there has ...

Jikook89✔: WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? 
Is Jungkook really missing ? And where the hell did V disappear to? Why isn't the police doing anything? I mean two of the most famous celebrities have gone missing and there has been no update still now. Are we fans a joke to them or what? And what is wrong with this @Kook_is_mine girl? Is she nuts or what. Like who goes to the extreme measure of kidnapping a person just because she doesn't like who the idol dates? Look I am a jikooker but I would've never thought of kidnapping JK and Jimin together so that Jungkook doesn't date V. Who tf does that? I think all the crazies are out of the mental hospital these days. Anyway guys if you heard anything new please let me know through the comments, I don't think I can sleep properly until our golden boy return safely back home. Lets hope for the best for now! 

Comments 

taekmyhand: Its about time! SOMEONE FINALLY ENABLED THE COMMENT SECTION

Vkookggg: @taekmyhand Ikr!!! I was suffocating so much here, not being able to understand a single thing

Bunnyofficial: Guys I heard that the police are really finding it hard to find the sasaeng because she is a really expert hacker and have made it almost impossible to track her.

Icecreamtae: Any news on Taehyung guys? Where did he disappear too?

Taexhyung: I heard that Taehyung was used as a bait to bring Jungkook, but I am not so sure tho.

Hotsuga: I heard that Taehyung and the sasaeng was working together. I don't believe it tho

Vminly: @Hotsuga wtf! Who the hell said that? That stupid sasaeng said that she will kill V after making Jungkook hers. Does that mean that they both r working together? Do haters have no common sense or what.

AdorableBun: Guys I was walking towards the convenience story near my house and happened to run into Jimin and boii his condition was pretty bad. He had dark circled and blood shot eyes. It looked like he had been crying for a long time. And then I saw Yoongi coming out and hugging him. What broke my heart even  more was the small tears that Yoongi let out while hugging Jimin. I mean I've never seen Suga cry, It must be really traumatic when ur brother is missing and is with some crazy woman who will do anything. 

Joonlover: @AdorableBun 😫😫😫😭😭😭 Damn that is heartbreaking

Vislife: @AdorableBun Oh Jimin 😔 My sweet soulmates have been pulled apart from each other. 

Sugalvr: @AdorableBun oh yoongi 😭😭😭😢😢😢

Taebearie: I hope both JK and Tae gets rescued quickly or else there will be mass murder from the raging fans. Have you see the angry fans in twitter? Everyone is extremely furious, especially V and JK fans. 

Nalia: I am happy that its not only me who is stressed out because of this, but I really do hope that Jungkook and Tae escapes quickly because each second gives me the chill that something might've happened. 

View all 890,123, 990 comments 

A/N: Just an update on what is going on between fans. Don't worry next chapter, we will go back to JK and Tae.