#97

ↂↀↂↀↂↀↂↀↂↀↂ

ↂↀↂↀↂↀↂↀↂↀↂ

News_Official posted a new update 

Liked by 1,234,290,990 others

News_Official ✔ : Finally we have received the news that everyone has been waiting eagerly for. Kpop Idol Jeon Jungkook and World famous Model Kim Taehyung had recently been kidnapped by a crazy and obsessed fan who are commonly called as sasaengs.

The fan was always seen to be commenting under Jungkook's posts with positive messages unless it was a post with his now-boyfriend Taehyung. The sasaeng has always openly shown her hatred towards Jungkook's boyfriend and called him names such as 'ugly shit' and many more which is not even worth mentioning as it is globally agreed by everyone who has eyes that V is not ugly.

Anyway getting back to the topic tho sasaeng spat insults on Taehyung, the model only ignored her which in return made her more angry as none of her efforts were working so she decided to be more aggressive. When she started insulting Taehyung even more, the model's best friend that is another kpop idol whom everyone knows ie Park Jimin couldn't take it and responded threateningly.

As after all even celebrities are human and no matter how much we love them we should always give them their own personal space and privacy. However this obsessed fan still couldn't get the message and continued hating on Taehyung which soon led to Jungkook getting angry and as a consequence to her actions he blocked her account on Instagram. However that didn't stop her either as she made another account and continued to spread her hate trying to gather more people but most of the fans got irritated as they knew the pure love between Taehyung and Jungkook, leading them to defend both the celebrities.

The sasaeng soon got very fed up when she saw that none of her attempts were working and finally decided to just kidnap Jungkook using Taehyung and planned to kill the model once she gets her hands on Jungkook. However things didn't go her way as Taehyung managed to escape and came to help Jungkook while being disguised as maid. As soon as he entered the sasaeng's room, Taehyung cleverly turned on the V live on his phone so that everyone could see what was happening and it helped the police to track them down even more quickly.

This was a brave way to collect evidence but unfortunately the model got stabbed three times in his stomach by the sasaeng in between the process of helping Jungkook escape. Since Taehyung had personally sent his Live to Jimin, they were able to call for help and the police arrived right in time to find the both boys unconscious while Taehyung was covered in blood from head to toe. Jungkook who was tied up by the sasaeng fan received a dangerous panic attack when he saw Taehyung lying motionless after getting stabbed leading him to lose his consciousness. However since the police arrived at the right time, they were able to take both Taehyung and Jungkook to the hospital.
We also received the news that Jungkook has woken up and is safe while sadly Taehyung is still unconscious. The doctors have sound that Taehyung's body experienced a normal hypovolemic effect which is a common reaction when  a person gets stabbed but what shocked the medics was that the model seemed to also have received a brutal hit on the back of his head which maybe life-threatening.

The Doctors are still not sure about when the model will be conscious as he seems to be in a stage of something similar to a coma. According to the experts, Kim Taehyung may wake up in about a week but nothing is sure. So lets hope and pray for the best. All of this information was personally recieved from the interview we had with Park Jimin and Min yoongi, the famous rapper who is also Jungkook's older borther. We couldn't talk to Jungkook because its said that he has shut himself insde Taehyung's hospital room not wanting to meet anyone other than his sleeping boyfriend. The News Official team prays for the healthy return of Kim taehyung and urges you to do the same.

------------------------Comments are disabled----------------------