#98

A/N: Two more chapters!!!!!! And this book will come to an end!!!

■■■■■■■

Yoongi walked in to the hallway where Taehyung was lying, his body lying in an endless sleep.

He quickly spotted the crouched figure who was sitting on the seat outside the room, and it didn't take him much time to run over to his boyfriend knowing that the younger needed comfort.

Jimin's body was crouched down facing the floor as he kept staring on the ground with tears spilling out of his eyes, lips trembling and Yoongi's heart shakes at the scene.

He swiftly wraps his arms around the younger and pulled his close against his chest, while whispering "Jimin-ah, don't cry."

Jimin bit his lips and stuttered out trying to control his sobs that were hiccupping out "T-The Doctor s-said that Ta-Taehyungie might ne-v-er wake up" His voice breaking at the last word

"I am sure nothing like that will happen, Our Taehyung won't give up so easily. He is a tiger Jimin-ah and I am sure he won't leave you alone with me." Yoongi said with a soft smile

"What's wrong with me being with you?" Jimin asked confused, his mind getting distracted from the heart ache for a few moments.

"Ahh I guess I can tell you now" Yoongi said smiling a little "Your best friend had called me right after we started dating, threatening to slice my body into pieces and throw it into a pack of hungry wolves incase I even tried to hurt you mentally or physically. He also said that his eyes will always be observing me and if he sees me making even a mistake then he is going to kill me in the worst possible ways. At first I thought your best friend was crazy but then later after meeting him, I understood that he was just an adorable fluff ball who is protective of his loved ones."

"Aishh I never thought Tae will say something like that." Jimin said smiling, eyes sparkling a little at the thought of his soulmate threatening other to protect him

Yoongi grinned, internally cheering himself for making Jimin smile but that quickly disappeared when he saw Jimin's smile fade and his eyes fill with painful tears again.

"My little baby is sleeping inside leaving me alone here." Jimin said getting all emotional

"Uhm Jimin-ah you're not his parent you know." Yoongi said hesitantly and was met with Jimin's sharp glare

"Ofcourse I am not his parents but that doesn't change the fact that we have taken care of each other for almost 15 years!!!!" Jimin said eyes daring and angry making Yoongi smile at how cute his boyfriend was looking

"Calm down. Taehyung is not not going to leave us quickly, that brat is going to come back. I know it!" Yoongi said pulling Jimin onto his chest, patting the younger softly trying to provide some comfort though his pats were more like in an awkward way than comforting but Jimin didn't mind.

He knew how the older was when it came to showing affection so he was happy that at least Yoongi was trying.

After some time Yoongi spoke up when he was sure that Jimin had calmed down "Do you know where Jungkook is?"

Jimin nodded and pulled Yoongi into the vip room where Taehyung was lying and once inside Yoongi saw a statue like Jungkook sitting there and staring intensely at the unconscious boy.

"Jungkook. Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin called and at last shouted making Jungkook snap out of his daze and look at the Jimin and Yoongi, a surprised look on his face

"Did the doctor say anything about when he will wake up Jimin hyung?" He asked, his teary bambi eyes filled with hope

"No they um s-said that everything will be alright soon. Taehyungie needs rest right now." Yoongi said looking down not being able to face his brother in this condition.

"Rest? Yeah Taehyungie needs rest. So Tae will wake up after he has enough rest?" Jungkook asked looking like a small child who was desperately trying not to cry.

"J-Jungkook-ah" jimin stuttered out trying to control his tears on seeing how desperate Jungkook looked

"What hyung?! He should be alright if he gets enough rest right?! RIGHT!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME HE WILL WAKE UP SOON!" He started to say but ended up yelling his words out, feeling terribly shaken from the whole thing.

Tears falling down from his eyes, cheeks and nose a rosy red and hands shaking. Jungkook looked like a sad mess and seeing the younger like this made both Jimin and Yoongi's heart ache.

"Jungkook-ah its going to be alright! Taehyungie will wake up soon!" Jimin said and hugged the younger tightly letting him cry his heart out on the older's shoulder

"Its all my fault." Jungkook said sniffling and wiped his tears away

"No its not!" Jimin said looking ready to break the younger's bones if he repeated that

"But he is lying there like that because of -" Jungkook started to say but Jimin cut him off

"He is lying there like that because of what that stupid girl did! None of this is your fault Jungkook-ah! Believe me I've seen Taehyung the most happiest when he was with you! Don't blame your self because that is going to cause more pain to my best friend!"

"Yeah kook, stop crying. Taehyung will be fine! He is going to come back and whoop Jimin and my ass if he knows about you crying." Yoongi said seriously and Jungkook nodded with a small smile

"Good! Now all you need to do is wait." Jimin said smiling

"Yeah I can do that, I can wait." Jungkook said firmly trying not to lose his confidence

■■■■■■■