#54

Jungkook's heart was beating as loud as a drum while he waited for Taehyung to open the door to his apartment. He licked his dry lips and started shaking his legs nervously as the sound of opening door came, revealing a Kim Taehyung in all beauty standing there. 

"Hello Jungkookie!" Taehyung said cheerfully and pulled him into a tight embrace which the younger gladly returned, hoping that the older couldn't hear his fast heartbeat. 

"Heyy" Jungkook said softly and Tae suddenly pulled him away and stared at his face carefully.

"Are you alright Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked looking at him worried

"Yeah why?" Jungkook asked confused

"Well your body seemed too warm than usual and also your heart is beating at an animalistic pace" Taehyung said his deep voice soothing his nerves

"Oh its nothing" Jungkook said shrugging it off and walked inside followed by a hesitant Taehyung

"Well You said you wanted to talk" Taehyung said smiling "Shall we chat while having some hot chocolate together?" 

Jungkook nodded smiling brightly.

Soon both the boys were sitting comfortably on the elder's purple couch, sipping their drinks silently. 

 Taehyung looked at Jungkook tentatively not wanting to be caught staring but the younger did see the stare the elder was giving him.

He finally sighed and said "Taehyung-ah I have something important to ask"

"Oh?"

"Yeah but before that, I want to know if you're still hurting over um Bogum?" He asked softly 

Tae sighed and smiled tiredly "No kook, he is just a chapter of my life that has been turned."

"So you're over him?" 

"Yeah you could say that" Tae said with a sweet chuckle "What about you? Are you over Lisa?"

"Yeah, her cheating on me just made me realise how much I loved someone else so I am kinda grateful that she cheated" 

"Oh?" Taehyung said pursuing his plump lips "That's great. I am happy that you have found someone already"

"Well won't you ask who it is"

"Um" Taehyung said biting down on his rosy lips and Jungkook's eyes immediately flashed towards the sight and suddenly he felt the need to devour them.

"If you're comfortable then do tell me" Taehyung said quietly 

Jungkook took both their cups and placed it on the table in front of them and sank down near the elder. 

"So who is the lucky girl who stole Jeon Jungkook's heart?" Taehyung teased

Jungkook frowned and pouted "It could also be a guy you know"

"Oh yeah then please tell me who the lucky boy or girl is?" 

The younger hummed and leaned closer to the elder, so close that their noses were touching. Taehyung gasped quietly as Jungkook closed the gap between them and kissed him passionately. He was still for a moment before kissing back with same force making Jungkook let out a satisfied moan. 

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's chin and kissed him hard, giving all the love he felt for the elder into the kiss. 

Tae's long slender fingers ran through Jungkook's silky raven hair and moaned enjoying the kiss as it was the best one he'd ever had.

After a few seconds they had to break away to let some oxygen into their lungs.

Taehyung spoke first "So is that person um---"

"Yes Tae, that person is you" Kook said panting "I didn't think you would kiss me back. To be honest I was waiting for a sharp slap."

Taehyung chuckled and said "So that's what the fast beating of your heart was about"

"Well you um opened the door looking so uh Hot, anyone would have been flustered by my thoughts" Kook said blushing 

"Ahh so you were having vulgar thoughts?" Taehyung asked playfully, his voice deep and seducing.  

Jungkook licked his lips hungrily "Yes and I promise that I am going to test each one of them on you" 

Taehyung smiled and replied "Ohh you better keep that promise"

Kook smirked "Oh I will Tae, I will."

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading 💜