Chapter 1

Kenesh's Prov

"Come on Sarah. " I say annoyingly "You know I love this job."

"I know, and I'm sorry" "But it's already been discussed and agreed upon by the board." she says

"I don't understand how they can do this, this has got to be illegal!" I half shouted,half calmly said not believing what I'm hearing.

I'm sorry if I didn't introduce myself, let me do so right now. OK, so my name is Kenesha Thompson and I'm 32 years old, single and happy. I've been a registered nurse for 12 years working in this big time hospital called 'St. Angleson Memorial and long term care hospital'. I began taking nursing classes in high school,so when I finished I only had to do one year and an extra, before being certified. I'm very dedicated to my work and have never taken any holiday leaves or sick leaves (since I haven't gotten sick in a long time) since I started working. Don't think I over work myself, because I don't. I just love my job.

Anyway, because of this the hospital board along with my staff members,decided to put me on a 3-4 years leave. That's what I'm finding out now.

I sighed very loudly, catching Sarah's attention from a patients chart she was reading. "Since I have no say in this and I'm just going to have to go with it. I might as well ask what's on my mind".

"Go ahead and ask" Sarah says "I'm all ears and ready to answer whatever questions you have".

"Well you didn't have to tell me that, because I was going to ask my questions whether or not you wanted me to, and you are going to answer them whether or not you want to, because I deserve some answers".

"So.... " I started then trailed off, "During this 3-4 years leave, I will be payed, right?" "because I didn't ask for this leave, your the one's sending me on it" I finished with a little sass at the end.

"Of course you'll be payed" She says chuckling lightly at my sass. She knows there is no disrespect in my comment or tone, she knows I'm just behaving like my usual self.

"You will be payed once every month instead of your normal 2 weeks". She says continuing after a deep breath "The pay will be half of what you would normally get at the end of a month and there will be a bonus on every national holiday".

"Wow!" "that's very generous of you guy's to do". I said flabagasted. But then my shocked look changed in to one of a frown "You guys don't expect anything in return when I get back right?"

"Because I don't want when I come back, for my pay to be shortened and you guy's saying (You should of known that the pay you go on your pay leave would be deducted from your original pay when return to work), because I'm not a nice person when people play with my money. "plus this conversation is being recorded on my phone as we speak for evidence if I need it". Sarah looked at me with astonishment in her eyes, thought I did see a slight flash of fear cross her face, but it vanished as soon as it came.

I thanked her for having me and left the room feeling happy and some what sad. I Don't know where the sadness came from but I do know where the happiness came from. I have 12 years of sleep to catch up on.

Leonard's Prov

"Ugh", I sighed rather loudly, exhausted from being hunched over paper after paper for the entire day. I didn't get alot of sleep last night because my identical twin son's where shifting into their wolves for the first time, and it took them 4 hours to complete shifting. Then I had to take them on their very first run in their Wolf forms. It took almost another 4 hours before they got tired. I swear it was like my (now ex) wife was giving birth again, it took her 9-10 hours to deliver those too idiots.

I'm sure your confused and are wondering 'what is he talking about' so let me clear up some things.

My name is Leonard Combârdo and I'm a multi-billionaire. I'm also The Alpha King (which means I'm the king of all alpha's)
And I have 5 kids from my previous marriage. I'm mate less, if your thinking that my ex was my mate, then your wrong. She's actually my girlfriend from high school. When we became the age to find our mates, I didn't find mine and neither did she. We did later find out that her mate however died in a car crash 3 weeks earlier. After 5 years and I haven't and I haven't found my mate our parents decided it would be best if we mated each other. I decided to agree but made a deal that I would not mark her as my mate, but I would mate would her. 1 year later Damon and Desmon was born. Three years later Damarian was born, then 2 years later my princess Dwacia. By the time the twins were born we were arguing constantly and there was no love between us. We did however decide to stay together because of the kids and thus the other were born. One night I was so stressed, I got drunk and we had sex and she became pregnant. During her pregnancy, she drank when I wasn't around, would go out partying and come in late. So after Deshawn our last baby was born she packed up and left. No one was sad that day not even the kids. The only person that was sad was my papa.

So Desmon and Damon shifted last night or this morning, since it was morning by the time they finished. There was a knock on my office door and I looked up to see its my beta and bestfriend Ramon. "Heeeyy! How's it going" He says as he enters with the rest of our friends following behind him. I placed both hands on my face and groanded really loudly and irritation can be heard in it.

My other friend were Jewel, Ralph and Corry. "Hey! What are you guys doing here" I asked in a low uninterested and tired voice. "Whoa! What's up with you" Ramon said " oh, I know. Your old neighbors where having kinky sex again weren't they?" said Corry.

I made a disgusted face "No" shivering at the memory of my very old neighbors having kinky sex in the middle of the night, thinking no one was up. And because of my wolf hearing I herd EVERY groan, scream, moan, purr and plea that came from both counterparts.

Please don't judge my book too much. It's my first and I'm not from an English speaking country, so please bare with the incorrect spelling and grammar errors. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote.