Chapter 28

4 days later

"Babe" someone whispers in my ear
"babe"
"baabe"
"mmhm what?" I ask rolling over to face the person shaking and calling me.

"You have to get up now, remember, it's your first day of training."

I groaned "I don't feel like training today, maybe tomorrow." grabbing my sheets and rolling back over. Just as I was beginning to get comfortable again, the sheets were ripped off me and I managed to grab a end and tug it back. The person and I were now in a game of tug of war.

In a sleepy and annoyed voice I say "Stop pulling my sheet. I wanna go back to sleep. Why are you so strong? LET GO!" I yelled that last part when I mustered up enough strength to give one last pull that was successful.

Wrapping the warm sheet around my cold body, I roll as far away from the person as I can without falling off, and again try to get comfortable.

That was unsuccessful because the person apparently haven't given up yet. He or she grabbed my legs and pulled me off the bed. I landed on my side hard.
Bam "BOMBOCLAAT!" I shouted earning a "fuck babe are you alright." from the person

Still in pain, I open my eyes and roll over so I could be on my back, and thats when I finally saw the person. "What the fuck Leonard!? You could have broken my god damn hip! What is wrong with you!?" "I...I didn't mean to hurt you babe, I just wanted to get you out of bed."

"Yeah, well I'm out of the fucking bed now aren't I?"

"shit" I groan beginning to stand up. He was trying to help me but pissed and not being a morning person without a cup of coffee, he was in for it.

"Get your hands off of me. I don't need your help standing up." standing up I began rubbing my slightly throbbing side while looking around and letting my eyes agust to the bright light in the room. Glancing around my eye stopped on a red curtain that was hung up in front of a window. I was staring at a particular spot where the curtain was shifted slightly.

I walk over to the window still rubbing my side and shifted the curtain some more and peer out. I was pissed at what I saw and turned around to look at the digital clock Leonard has on the side of his bed. It read 4:25am.

With my mouth opening and closing like a fish, I turn to look at Leonard bewilderment "Leo, it's 4:25 in the morning. Why the fuck am I being woken up at 4:25 in the morning when there clearly isn't a emergency."

"This is the time the warriors begin training."
"Yeah, well, I'm not a fucking worrior wolf and that shit is fucking crazy and insane. Why would you let people train at this hour of the day? Thats just cruel."

"Look babe, your first fight is in 10 days and I'm confident that you can whoop those girls added without the training but, I just wanna make sure your prepared. So your gonna be training with the warriors."

"Yeah, yeah. You told me the already. What you didn't tell me was that we would be training at 4 IN THE MORNING!"

"You know what. I'm going back to bed."
"babe-"
"No. I'm going back to bed so wake me up at 8. I wish I could sleep past that time too, but as you said, we have training to do."

I walked over to the bed, got under the covers and told him to "turn off the lights when he was leaving".

Where are we? I know this question is probably prying the back of your minds so, to free your minds I'll answer that. We're at the pack house.
Leo thought it would be best if we stayed in the Alphas Sweet in the pack house for the duration of the fights. He says it saves us gas and time from having to drive here everyday for training.