Chapter 27

Kenesha's Prov

I've been up for about an hour now trying to fall back to sleep to maybe try and sleep off some of the soreness I'm currently feeling. Because for some reason, I woke up feeling sore all over my body, even between my legs. Now I don't know what time it is, or if it's day time or night time, because I haven't opened my eyes the whole time I've been up.

Finally feeling the sleep coming on, I pull my sheet up closer and roll to the right. Yeah, I fell off the bed.

Thump "oowww! Shit. Why can't I move without groaning in pain? I couldn't have slept that bad."

"And why does my room smell all tangy and musky?" I ask to no one but myself

Rolling over (because that seems like the only movement I can do right now) I face away from the bed(I think) and finally open my eyes. I realized that my room colour is all wrong and that my dress along with my other things are thrown all over the floor. I sat up abruptly and looked around, and this isn't my room. My clothes along with men clothing are spread out all over the floor and my panties are hanging from a chair.

"Please lord, please don't let it be what I think it is? Please tell me that I didn't loose my virginity last night. Fuck, that explains the burning between my legs and the Tenderness of my breasts.

I gasp "I wonder who I lost it too?"

And it's now that I'm sitting here that I hear shuffling coming from the bed.

Lifting myself slightly so I could see over the edge of the bed, my eyes widen at what or who I'm looking at.

Leonard and I are locked in a eye to eye gaze with our faces only 3 inches apart. The only difference is our facial expressions. He has on a smug look with a sexy smirk and a satisfied look in his eyes, while my entire face is filled with horror, shock and relief.

Shocked because of how close our faces are right now, horror because I realize who I slept with and relief because it wasn't just a random guy from the party but Leonard my mate.

A scream leaves my mouth and Leo winces and covers his ears to block out the rest of the scream. Yeah, it was a long scream.

"What the fuck Kenesha why are you screaming?" he cuses sitting up in the bed and going to sit on the edge

"What do you mean why am I screaming? We had sex?"
"yeah we had sex last night after we left the party." he says sounding annoyed

"Don't use that attitude with me. You took advantage of me!"
"What? I didn't take advantage of you. You allowed me to have my way with you. You don't remember? "

"No I don't re-" and that's when every thing that happened between us last night comes rushing back into my memory.

"Well fuck" I said once the memory rush was over. I looked up at Leonard who's still sitting on the bed and say "I'm sorry for accusing you." feeling guilty from what I had said

Chuckling slightly he say "Nah it's OK. Everything happened really quickly, so I understand you forgetting for a moment there." "Need any help standing up?"

"nag I'm OK." Grunting I manage to lift myself up and onto my two legs from using the edge of the bed and the bedside table. Taking a step towards the bed, I stumbled but was able to catch myself and finish stumbling towards the bed.

"I rolled that far off the bed?" I sighed out lifting my sore legs onto the bed. Leo lies back down and rolls on his side facing me and says "so do you regret it?"

"No I don't regret it."   "Good because that was the best fuck of my entire life....I didn't know you could bounce like that." he finishes chuckling slightly