Chapter 2

Leonard's Prov

After that restless night I couldn't look my neighbors in the eyes again. Whenever I see them,Ill just turn around or try not to seem uncomfortable with their presence.My friends were still laughing when Jewel said "remember the time they invited him and the kids over to make up for making him feel uncomfortable?" "Yeah, and baby Deshawn found a dil.... "

"OK,ok! I get it, and no that's not it but thank you for guessing Corry" I said finishing off sarcasticly

Holding up his hand in Surrender while chuckling he says " Your welcome bro,  anything to help" He's so annoying I mumble to myself "heard that" he shouted "don't care " I retired.

3 Hours Later

It's been three hours, and my more that annoying friends are still here. Another hour goes by and the boys are still noisy, but what makes it worse is the exaution and tiredness I'm feeling. By now I can barely keep my eyes open or even hold a pen. "Guys come on? Can you just shut up for a minute" "You guys know how exhausted and tired I am, and you still continue to talk loudly with no regards whatsoever" I shouted feeling a wave of anger wash over me. 

"Sorry Alpha" They all whimpered

I got up while angrily mumbling to my self and packing up some work to finish at home. While I'm doing all this,the 4 idiots are huddling up together in a corner bearing their necks in submition.

After I finished packing, I marched out of the the office not even sparing my friends a glance.  As I'm walking to the elevator I can see pack members and other werewolves bearing their heads, no doubt feeling the anger that rolling off of me. I got to the ground floor and got in my limo, my driver then ask me "where to boss"  "just drive me home Gerol" "y.. yes.. s..s..sir" he stutter. You see Gerol is not from my pack,  but being an Alpha King means any werewolf will be affected by my emotions.

There was an tense silence in the car the entire drive. Once I was home and entered my house I was greeted with a welcoming silence. Thank god the kids where still in school or there would be no peace in this house. Since I felt more relaxed and less exhausted, I decided to finish up the work I packed. When I was done I went straight to bed. 

6 hours later

I was woken up by my friends jumping on my bed acting like little children. "Wake up dude,  we've got a party to go to" shouted who a think is Ralph

Still drunken with sleep I ask "What party?" "Well,  it's not really a party, party. We're taking you to a night club"

"I'm not going to a night club, what about the kids. Plus I don't feel like it". After 30 minutes of annoyingly trying to persuade me,  I finally caved in "Alright!, Alright! I'll go, just keep the noise down"  "Yes" they all shouted

So I got up, toke a shower and got dressed. The boys were already dressed, they say it was because ' if I didn't agree they would of gone themselves '  "Shut! If I'd known that earlier I wouldn't have given in" I shouted an groaned loudly kicking the dresser but later regreted it holding my ankle jumping around on one foot.  "We know this" They all said "that's why we had a back up plan"Said Ramon

"Ramon your my beta, your supposed to be on my side" I said while glaring at him. He just smiled innocently and said "I am on your side. Remember One job of a beta is to protect his Alpha at all times"

"And what are you protecting me from at the moment?" "Depression, loneliness, sadness and blue balls".

Well I couldn't argue with him there. I do have blue balls, I haven't had sex in like 5 months. that's the longest I've ever gone. No man should have to wait that long for some release.

We then got in 3 sets of cars and drove to this 2 hour away night club. The minute we got out of the car a wave of the most delicious sent I've ever smelled hit me,almost hitting me over. The minute we got into the club, I began following my nose to where the sent was coming from. The minute my eyes Caught the eyes of a beautiful woman,I knew she was my mate. The only problem was that I could not remove my eyes off her.

"Dude,  what's got your mind in a daze?" asked Corry,And thats when I realize all the guys standing around me giving me concerned looks. I didn't say anything or take my eyes off her,  how could I, she was beyond beautiful. Something must off click in my friends heads because they immediately started teasing. 

"Pooh,  looks like somebody just found their mate" exclaimed Ramon. Every one oohed and laughed except Corry, he still stared at me in condition until realization crossed his face and he shouted. 

"Guys,  I think Leo just found his mate" and began laughing "isn't that amazing"  "It would have been amazing if you'd realize it a little earlier" said Jewel

Corry just gave him a dirty look while saying "stop laughing at me, you guys know I'm a little bit slow"

"we know, that's why we love you so much" said Ramon kissing his cheeks

"So... Are you going to go over there and talk to her? Or are you going to just stand here and stare at her all night" questioned Corry

"uuuhhh.... I don't know"

This book is not for grammar freaks. Remember not to be too judgemental. Enjoy and vote.