Final Chapter Part1 (Chapter 35)

"Damon, did you put the bucket in the car!?" shouts Leo
"Yeah,dad!"
"And the towels, blankets, sheets and pillows!?"
"Yeah dad, everything!"
"Great! Babe, take Deshawn and get in the car, the kids and I will carry the things to the car."

"Can't I help carry a few thin-?"  "No! Your not supposed to lift/carry heavy objects, remember."

"Yeah but a few bags aren't tha-"
"still a no, just get in the car will you?"
"Fine." I huffed out in defeat and grabbed my hand bag and my snack bag, head outside and into the car.

3 minutes later Leonard and the kids come stumbling out the house arms filled beyond the max with a bunch of stuff.

With a stifled laugh I say "Kids we don't need this much stuff, we're only going for a picnic at the lake." and even though I'm saying this I'm being ignored while their now stuffing or trying to stuff everything in their arms into their car.

The passenger door fly's open and a a truck load of stuff (I'm exaggerating ) are thrown inside, some hitting me in the face.

"Weh di rass! Means (What the hell!), Leo!Leoooo! What the fuck is all this? We don't need all this!"

"You never know. But look, the doctor said the babies could be here any day now and you desperately wanted to go on this trip, I'm bringing everything we're gonna or might need."

"Oh really? Well then can you please inform me of when we are gonna need a chef's hat? All the meals Are already cooked."

"If you go into labor I'm gonna need something to cover my head with."
With confusion written clearly on my face, I replied "What? That makes no sense."

"you wouldn't understand." he says waving me off. I scoff " Your damn right I wouldn't understand because it makes no sense. How are you gonna understand something that makes no sense."
"And if your gonna need to cover your head, why not a shower cap instead of a chef's hat?"

".....oh I never thought about that."

"And what are these small plastic bags for?" 

"Temporary gloves." 

"And the garbage bags?"  "Protective gear for my clothes, lets just go."

"Buckle up kids, you know your dad can get crazy around the wheel on long distance drives."

Time Skips    

We've been at the park for about 4 hours now and its been going good so far. The kids are now enjoying their one hour electronic time ( that's when their allowed to use heir electronics. you get it), while Leonard and I are taking a swim. 

"This feels nice." i sigh out resting my head against his chest. He places his head on top mine and whispers "  Mmhmm and you look sexy and eatable all wet with the sun hitting you body like that."  

I gasp out " Leo stop!" when he reaches down and begins playing with the small hairs on my vagina. 

"I can give you a shave when we get home." 

"fuck yeah I need that." 

He turns me around, stoops a little and throws one of my legs over his shoulder. He then uses his hands to lift me slightly out of the water and laches his lips onto my vagina. He then lowers himself under the water and proceeds to eat me out while bobbling up for air ever so often. Thank god the kids were to distracted by their electronics to realized anything of hear my not so soft moans. 

*

We are currently having lunch when I felt a sharp pain in the lower half of my stomach. I hiss softly but not softly enough since Damon and DeShawn's heads snap up from their phones devices to look at me.