Chapter 5

Leonard's prov

Wow! Let me tell you, I never expected that from my mate. Being a king I should say her attitude was rude and disrespectful,but I got to admit,I was turned on for the entire night and no matter what I did or thought about it would not go down, it just kept on getting more erect. I can't wait to mate with her. My parents have told me stories of how mating with your mate for the first time should magical. I couldn't take my eyes off her the entire night, she was just so captivating and the boys kept teasing me about it in the mind link. After my mate and her friends left the waitress came back over to try and flirt with me, then when I wasn't giving her any attention she tried the boy's and when the boys didn't give her any either, she stomped off mumbling curses under her breath.

We (me) tried to spend some more time at the club, but while the boys were having fun I couldn't. I couldn't take my mind off of my mate and how spectacular she was. You could see in her hair and skin colour that she was African-American, but her accent said she wasn't born in America. "Shit!" I shouted loudly as we were leaving the club. "What is it?" "I forgot to ask them what country they were from." I said rather sadly. Every one chuckled lightly and shuck their head "What makes you think they were from another country?" asked Corry. I found that question stupid because with ears can clearly pick up on that heavy accent of theirs. The only hard part would be trying to guess where the accent is from.

"Don't be stupid Corry, everyone can tell that from the way they talked and some of the words they used, that they are not born Americans." Ralph said while shaking his head. Corry just sent him a bad look and stuck his tongue out at him, because only Ralph can call Corry an idiot and not end up on his grudge list. Hell even Jewel is still on there because of what he said earlier,no matter how much he tried to make up for it the entire night.

But then again Ralph and Corry are mates.

Why do I have the feeling like I didn't mention this before.

So, while I'm driving home let me fill you in on the mate thing. A mate is a werewolves soulmate, they are given to us werewolves so we have someone to reproduce with and someone to love. Now gender should not matter to a mate, but some still let it do. Thank goddess none of my friends were that stupid to reject their mates.

Yes, Ralph and Corry are mates, so are Jewel and Ramon. They've been mates ever since we became of age to find them. That's why they try to get me out of the house and the office to go look for my mate. And I have to thank them for their continuous pressing, because they are the reason I found my mate tonight. The minute I got home I went to check up on the kids to see if they were asleep. They seem OK so I decided to get some shut eye. I headed to my room, stripped down and as I was walking over to my bed I saw movement in that same bed and froze. Whoever was on the bed must of heard me come in because they they started sitting up.

"Dad?" I heard a voice call out "Demon?" " Yeah it's me" "what are you doing in my room, matter of fact my bed. "

"Well, the lights went out, and Damon and I decided that it would be safer for everyone to sleep in the same room so we can watch over everyone easier". "And your room and bed is the biggest, so we decided to sleep here until you came home. " Right as he finished talking, I realized that there were more bodies on the bed. Pulling back the covers all the kids began stirring and waking up.

"Dad! Your back?" said Damon "Do we have to go to our own rooms now?" questioned Deshawn. "no" I sighed out " Let's just go to bed" I climbed into the middle of the bed and all the kids snuggled into a part of my body. "Guys I'm sorry I wasn't here when the lights went out" "It's OK dad, we know you were out with uncle Ramon, Ralph, Corry and Jewel. Pluse Demon and Damon took care of us." said Dwacia yawning at the end. " Yeah they did and I'm proud of them for taking up the bid brother rool while I was away" I said while yawning "Let's all just get some sleep. OK" "Yes dad" they all said tiredly.

So that how we all drifted off to sleep. Getting up the next morning at 6:30, I did my morning routine but instead of putting on a suit, it was some casual wear. I went down stairs and began making breakfast. In the middle of making breakfast I went up to my room to wake the kid up telling them to get ready for school and to be down for breakfast in the next 30 minutes. Once everyone was down, I served them breakfast and began packing the kids lunches. Once everything was ready, I dropped the kids off at school and attended a parents meeting with Deshawn.

After doing all the house chores and having alot more new documents to do do, I realize the I really need a nanny and housekeeper.

Thank you guys for reading my book. Remember to vote and leave a comment.