Bet on

You're late Red." Alex said throwing a scrub top at Jessie.

She rolled her eyes, "Don't call me red, that's Mark's nickname for my mother."

"What do you want me to call you then?" He smirked.

"Nothing." She said slamming her locker door.

                                                              ***

"So how do you feel about McDaughter coming to the Mcparty this weekend?" Izzie said before biting into an apple.

Meredith Syed, "don't know, I will admit I was treating her worse than she deserved but that doesn't mean I want to get to know her."

"She's your stepdaughter so you should eventually, besides, you kind of have a relationship with Destiny so I think you can get there."

"Um last time I checked Destiny is a child and she also wasn't a secret so that's completely different."

"I'm just saying you can't avoid her forever."

"I mean she has a point," Alex added.

"Whatever guys, you all know I'm not a family person! Lexie is lucky I even like her."

"Hey, I'm right here!"

"Sorry, you know I love you."

"Why don't you invite her to come to Joe's with us tonight? They're having a karaoke night and I heard she likes to sing." April said.

"And this is why I say you're weird Kepner."

Cristina rolled her eyes, " leave her alone with the McDaughter crap, If you were her you wouldn't want anything to do with the girl either."

"Jackson, don't you have anything to say about this?"

"Huh, What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, my stupid mother has been calling me nonstop, asking me when I'm going to get married," he said.

"Dude, Nobody asked."

"Anyway, I'm just saying do you really think your marriage will work out if you don't make some kind of effort? I mean I don't think Derek is the type of guy who would choose his wife over his children, you can do it! You have the potential to be more friendly."

"Oh please, there are more chances of me going 60 days without sex than there are of Meredith inviting McDaughter to karaoke night or becoming a less bitter person at all." Alex snorted.

"Ok, now it's on!"

Lexie tried to hold back her laughter, "Are you insane Alex? You're worse than Mark when he first got here, there's no way you could do that."

"They have to make a bet now," Izzie said.

"Ok, so if Meredith wins Alex has to go 60 days without sex but what if Meredith loses?"

"Then she has to let April move in with her," Jackson added.

"Ok, there's no way I'm losing so I can't say no."

"Could you imagine though? A whole two months without Alex bringing random chicks home and having to hear moaning all night?"

"It's unrealistic." Cristina laughed.

"Yeah." Izzie agreed, "He's not going to win."

"You guys are underestimating me."

Jackson laughed "oh come on! All you do is overestimate yourself."

🫀🫀🫀

𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!:)