1- Angels.

"I love you Ni. I'll see you tomorrow." Louis said to his best friend over the phone.

"I love you too, Lou. Goodnight." Niall replied before hanging up.

Louis entered his room from the bathroom, he removed the previous day's clothes and changed into his pyjamas, well running shorts and a jumper. Once he was ready, he removed all of the extra pillows from his bed and walked through to the twins' bedroom.

He opened their door and halted in the frame. He noticed their already sleeping figures and knew he shouldn't be surprised, he got out of the bathroom quite late and then proceeded to phone Niall, so he knows he could've caught them if he was quicker. Still wanting to wish them a goodnight, he crept over to Phoebe's bed as quietly as he could and pressed his lips to her forehead softly. Then he moved on to her bed sheets, tucking them around her tightly, so she was nice and secure and ran his hand through her hair a few times. He did the exact same to Daisy, moving her hair away from her eyes first, though.

Once he had made his way back to the doorframe he watched them for a couple of minutes, smiling softly as he closed the door over most of the way and walked across their upstairs landing to Fizzy's room, popping his head through the door and seeing her adjusting her pillows to lie down. "Hey, angel." He spoke quietly, as not to shake the quiet atmosphere in the room too much.

She looked up at him quickly, "Hi, Lou."

"You ready for bed?" He kept the same tone of voice as he made his way down to the bed at the other end of the room. He sat down next to the girl who was now nestled in her blankets in the middle of the bed. She lay down quickly after he sat, ready for sleep to take her away for the night, before she turned to face Louis.

"Can you sing to me?" She asked shyly, always being calmed by her big brother's soothing voice.

Louis nodded, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek and sitting back up against the headboard. He took Fizzy's head in his hand and ran his fingers through her hair as he began to hum the soft tune of Baby Blue Eyes and sung the lyrics to her directly.

Baby baby blue eyes
Stay with me by my side
Till the morning through the night

Fizzy closed her eyes, her lips curling into a small smile as she exhaled a large breath.

Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes
Every moment feels right
And I may feel like a fool
But I'm the only one dancing with you

Her breathing regulated as Louis sang to her. His eyes trained on her face and he smiled again, pushing a small strand of hair behind her ear.

I swear I've been there, I swear I've done that
I'll do whatever it takes just to see those
Baby baby blue eyes
Stay with me by my side
Till the morning through the night
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes
Every moment feels right

He sat on her bed for another few minutes, just singing the rest of the song and watching her closely while counting the freckles on each of her cheeks. Louis swung his legs over the edge of her bed and pressed a lasting kiss to her cheek as he slipped out of the room.

When he arrived outside Lottie's door he knocked gently, knowing she would still be awake. His hand turned the doorknob when he heard a small 'come in' from his little sister. He spotted her by her desk, putting a few things into her bag for tomorrow as he stepped inside. Louis walked over and pulled her away from the bag, "Time for bed, Lotts. You'll have plenty of time to do that in the morning."