5- Protective.

Hi lovelies.

It had been asked in the past, if Louis and Niall were brothers, obviously before they were heard speaking. The way they interacted with each other- people even took notice when Niall was out with Louis and his sisters that the pair acted the same way to all of the girls- and the way they moved. It was like they were in sync. People even looked at their eyes, the similar blue tones evident in both of their irises.

So, it wasn't unusual to Zayn and Liam that they were walking in perfect unison towards the table of five alphas. Their left feet moving at the same time as well as their right. The two omegas looked up at the sound of Zayn and Liam laughing, immediately noticing the extra alpha seated at the table, all three of the triplets looking slightly stunned at their synchronicity.

Niall turned his head in Louis' direction, lifting his hand to tap the other's shoulder. "Just one more." He smiled.

Louis laughed and shook his head, "It's going to be fine." He repeated.

"Exactly." Niall comforted, taking a seat in between Louis and Liam, across from the alpha triplets.

"You must be Edward." Louis spoke softly, right in the direction of the green-eyed boy.

Edward nodded and placed his hand out, "And you must be Louis."

Louis reached his smaller hand forward, getting a flashback to when he met Harry only a couple of days prior. Again, the alpha's hand encased Louis' securely, giving it a nice shake before it retracted.

The conversation around the seven of them flowed, Louis listening to everything that was being said intently, rather than talking himself, and trying to gauge Edward's personality a little, when he felt his phone buzz in his blazer.

Dot
Can we go to La Bella today? Fiz said that's where she wants to go.

"Lottie?" Questioned Niall as he noticed Louis type a message back on his phone. The brunet nodded, still focused on his phone.

"All set?" Liam asked from his place next to Niall.

"Yeah, all good." Louis replied, still hooked on his conversation with his little sister.

Zayn handed the keys over to Louis when the bell went off, smiling to the smaller boy and giving him another round of reassurances that it was okay for him to borrow the mates' car.

"Where will you be when I get in?" Louis asked, looking up from his pocket.

"Gym hall probably, 'have a free. If I'm not there I'll be in here with the triplets." Louis nodded and gave the alpha one last smile before he walked off to French with Marcel, ignoring the questioning glance he got from Marcel as the alpha looked for an explanation as to why Zayn had just given the boy his car keys.

The time flew by in French because all they had to do was go over their test papers, which Louis and Marcel both excelled in, getting two of the highest marks in the class.

They separated as they moved onto their next classes, bidding friendly goodbyes as they split off in the corridor.

Louis walked into Biology to see Niall waiting for him already. The blond smiled as Louis sat down and started telling him all about what he had learned in Modern Studies, his talking not halting until their teacher came into the room and sparked her own conversation within the classroom.

"Tell the girls I said 'Hi'!" Niall exclaimed as Louis walked out the front door, heading to the primary school to pick up his sisters.

He sat down in the car, adjusting the seat- because his legs were nowhere near as long as Zayn's- and started driving.