9- Enjoy Life.

Louis looked at himself in the mirror one last time before he left his bedroom. His eyes scanned over his body. His legs were squeezed into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and he had a well-fitting hoodie on, grey in colour with blue accents on the hood and sleeves. Some old converse were thrown onto his feet, they'd faded from navy blue to a greyish blue colour now but he still loved them, they were his favourite shoes.

Lottie and Fizzy were the only two of his sisters in the house and best believe it they were making enough noise for all five of the Tomlinson siblings as well as all their cousins as the both of them shouted over the noise of the television coming softly from the living room. He made his way down the stairs slowly, his eyes on his phone. He could hear the shower running from the upstairs bathroom, his mum's gentle singing drifting through the top half of the house too.

"Please, stop arguing." He said as he entered the kitchen, both girls' heads darting towards him. They both looked at the floor, knowing they were arguing over something unimportant. Louis sighed, going over to them and kissing them both on the head, pulling them into a cuddle too, "Chins up!" He shouted over his shoulder as he walked away, hearing both girls giggle.

He picked the car keys up from the shoe rack next to the front door and headed out to the black van that his mum owned,, it was the cheapest car she could find that would fit all five of her children it, and unlocked it. The car made a beep as Louis pressed the button, opening easily when he slid his dainty hand onto the door handle and pushed it down. He jumped up into the seat and connected his phone to the bluetooth, playing his usual playlist for the car and set off towards the school.

Zayn had asked him to come to the first basketball game of the year, and surprisingly this time Louis said yes. Since it was probably going to be his last year at school, he decided to do everything he could and try to enjoy it as much as he could and if that meant going to watch Zayn's basketball game then that's what he would do. Edward was playing too but truth be told, he wasn't really thinking about that, no offence to the green eyed alpha, he just wanted to go and cheer on his best friend and have a good night.

It was cold for a Wednesday night in the middle of September, of course it was usually cold in the UK but it felt like a winter chill was blowing through the air, to Louis that didnt seem like a good sign. The rain came on while he was driving too, splattering against the windscreen heavily, the gusts of wing making the sky cry out with loud painful sounding noises.

He rushed inside the building, his hands covering his hair as best as they could, and slowly stalked through the quiet corridors to the large gym hall where the basketball game was being held. His hands reached up to his biceps, running them up and down in an attempt to warm himself up a little more.

The doors to the hall were open already, people slowly filling up the chairs and benches dotted around the large and echoey room. He could see both teams practicing, Zayn and Edward were standing off to the side, worried looks on their faces and lips moving eerily fast. The small omega approached them, quietly walking and trying not to disturb anyone, "Hi, is everything okay?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in concern and confusion.

"Harry and Marcel aren't here." Zayn replied shortly, his voice snappy and rigid, Louis knew his frustration wasn't directed at him.

"And we can't get a hold of them." Edward furthered, Louis understood why they were upset, he would be too.

"The weather's picking up, that might have something to do with it. I'm sure they're on their way and just don't have any service." Louis didnt know what else to say, that was his genuine thoughts anyways, Harry and Marcel didnt seem like the kind of guys to just not show up to something that was so important to their brother.