12- Sealed.

to make up for the cliffhanger and big break heres the next chapter
:)

"There's a whole sop story of how I got into my even worse situation that really isn't relevant. All that's necessary to know is that when my mum got pregnant with me it was to her boyfriend at the time, they weren't mated and she was young- seventeen almost eighteen." Louis' voice was quiet, trying to keep all unwanted ears from hearing them. If he was being honest this probably wasn't the best time or place to be having this conversation, "He left- as soon as my mum told him she was pregnant he left her and didnt leave anything for her that would help when I was born. But she got by, she struggled but my nan and grandad were excellent help. Then she met Mark, he was amazing."

Marcel's eyes filled with concern as Louis took a shaky breath, ceasing to continue for a few seconds, "He really was amazing, he treated me like his own son and because he was the first father figure I had ever had in my life I grew attached. By the time I was three I was calling him dad and by the time I was five my mum had given birth to Charlotte. We were like this tight packaged little family and nothing could get in our way. By that point there wasn't enough space in my grandparents' house for all of us so mum and Mark bought a house together, it had loads more space than I had ever been used to.

A year later and Félicité was on her way. There was loads of other stuff in-between that, like the twins being born and my grandad passing but none of it compared to the day I presented as an omega. Mark had been the best 'dad' ever to me, treated me like his own, raised me and cared for me but that day something changed and all of a sudden he began to resent me.

At first it was just passing comments, less affection and he started to pull away from me a bit. But soon enough he started to say horrible stuff to me when we were alone, things that he knew would hurt because he knew me so well. Then it turned physical- hits where no one could see, punches where it stung the most."

Marcel's eyes held so much sadness as he listened to Louis talk. Over the past minutes the pair had moved their seats closer together so they could be a bit quieter when having this very personal conversation. He looked at Louis as though he had never heard anything like it before and he was silent, allowing the omega to say whatever he wanted to.

"But it was always stuff I could handle and it was just something I learned to live with. But one day I was really ill and it was parents night for Lottie and Fiz so mum took the girls to the school and Mark said he would 'take care' of me. It was his birthday too, today is his birthday. It happened four years ago today.

I was sleeping and he came upstairs, forced his way into my room and onto me. I- I can't go into the details, I-"

Marcel placed his hand on top of Louis', holding it still even when the brunet flinched. Louis looked into his eyes, his breathing quick.

"You don't have to keep going, I understand what happened without any more detail. You're okay." Marcel's voice was strained, Louis could tell that he was trying to be calm and not be angry but it wasn't working very well.

Louis nodded, looking around the class to make sure no one was listening before he carried on, "Basically it got worse from there, he said it was his birthday present from me and then did it a few times after that. It wasn't frequent for a while until it gradually got to at least once a week and it was just another thing that I was getting used to.

Then he started turning on Lottie and Fiz and I never knew why. He just turned into this really angry man and it was my fault, it was my fault that he became this horrible dad who didnt care anymore. But it all ended just after Christmas that year, he pushed Lottie out of his way when he thought my mum was upstairs and she watched as Lotts fell into the corner of the kitchen table, hit her shoulder and began to cry.