15- Stop Me.

Harry was walking through the corridor at twenty past nine on the first morning back at school after Christmas. He wasn't feeling well and was on his way to the school's toilets, his face pale and skin clammy. His heart was racing and all he could do was speed up as he got closer to the toilet. He dropped down in front of the seat and started to heave, three or four times was all it took for his breakfast to come up and shoot into the bottom of the toilet.

He couldn't stop coughing while he was being sick, it happened twice more before his stomach finally began to settle. He emerged from the stall after wiping his mouth clean with a tissue and headed for the sinks. As he got closer he lifted his head from facing his shoes to himself in the big mirror that lined the wall. His face was still pale and now he was roasting host, his cheeks pink and rosy, and through the reflections of the mirrors on the other walls he could see a small brunet approaching the toilets.

Louis was walking happily, a small smile rested on his lips, seemingly in a world of his own as his feet directed him mindlessly to the toilets. When he walked through the open entrance to the sinks he didnt even notice Harry standing there, walking past the alpha and into the toilets without a care in the world, it seemed.

Harry lowered his head again, wondering if he had done something to upset the omega. He still hadn't had a chance to speak to him since they had arrived back at school. Harry and his brothers had been running late this morning, their car pulling into the school carpark thirty seconds before the bell went, and so by the time they had got into the school, the large social area was empty and the corridors above them were filled with students scurrying off to their classrooms.

Harry shook his head to shake himself out of his world of thoughts. He ran his hands under the cold water and scooped some up to throw against his face, hoping to calm down the heat he could still feel from his cheeks. He tried to ignore what had happened with Louis and wished that in the time it took him to dry the water off of his face and hands, he could leave the bathroom before Louis could emerge from the toilets and would in turn avoid the awkward conversation that would ensue if Louis realised harry was there and he had to face the alpha after, Harry assumed, the older of the two had done something to hurt or annoy him.

His hope was short lived as just as he placed his hands under the hand dryer and the hot air his his hands, Louis walked out of the room, the smile now off of his face as he looked as though he was thinking. His mouth dropped as his eyes landed on Harry, a look of confusion falling onto his face when he took in Harry's appearance through the mirror. Walking closer, Louis could only see Harry's pale skin clearer and he noticed that the alpha was staring at himself in the mirror, apparently unaware of Louis' presence coming closer to him.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" The omega asked softly, Harry jumped and his eyes locked on Louis, now definitely aware that he was in the room.

"Hi, Louis. Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." His voice was weak, throat sore from the retching in the toilet, "It's nice to see you, by the way, how was your Christmas?" Harry's voice cracked as he asked the question.

"It was good, yeah. Are you just going to keep pretending you're okay?" Louis had a small and sympathetic smile on his face, urging Harry to tell him what was going on. The alpha sighed and turned around to face Louis, his shoulders sagging as he leant against the counter. Louis realised then he should've recognised Harry's scent easier when he entered the bathroom. His nose had twinged slightly at the fruity smell that the Styles triplets radiated but he had been in his own head two much to acknowledge it.

Harry was strong. He didnt like to let others see him vulnerable. He was a supporter and was there for others in their own time of need, he didnt like to feel that he needed help. Whereas Louis was a worrier. He needed support a lot, despite not enjoying the feeling of being vulnerable in front of others. But he worried about others too, when he got it in his head that something was wrong he struggled to let it go. He always wanted to help.