2- Lime and Coconut.

Niall watched the car drive away before making his way back inside. He quickly spotted his mate and friends at the table Liam had been at previously, so he headed over, taking a seat next to Zayn and cuddling into his side.

"Everything okay?" Zayn whispered to Niall, halting his conversation with the triplets for a few moments.

Niall only nodded and whispered in a small voice, "I don't know what's going on either, but Lottie needed Lou at school, Jay phoned him." before he started talking to Harry, engaging the green-eyed alpha in a conversation about his next class.

Zayn could see the nerves that were flowing from Niall's body. The slightest twitch off Niall's nose as he walked towards them was the first hint, then he started rubbing his palms on his skirt and bouncing his leg. For Niall, no news wasn't good news, it was uncertainty. He never liked uncertainty and it wasn't any better when Louis and his sisters were in trouble. "I'm worried, Z." Niall admitted as the four alphas walked him to his biology class.

"I know, bub. But Louis and Liam are with Lotts and will sort everything out, everything will be fine." Niall nodded and wrapped his arms around Zayn's bicep. The alpha wrapped his free arm around Niall's waist, pecking his forehead in reassurance.

"Thanks for walking me, see you all after." The omega walked into his class, anxiously, telling the teacher that Louis wasn't going to be there and proceeding to check his phone for any news.

He checked his phone discreetly every few minutes for a text from Louis or Liam, maybe even Zayn if he had heard anything from the pair.

There was a big problem and as soon as Louis seen his sister, he went into protective mode, wanting to fix whatever the issue was and shield her from anything somewhat similar to it in the future, even though he didnt know what was going on yet, he still hated seeing Lottie in such a state.

She told the alpha and omega everything when they walked through the double doors, well, as much as she could through her recent hysteria.

Louis cuddled her to the point where she calmed down enough to properly talk to the pair and then she set off, clearly stating the events of the morning, her breathing still noticeably quicker than usual .

Although Lottie didnt show it as much as Fizzy, she was still deeply affected by what her father had done to them. So, when she walked into the classroom that morning, she immediately felt something wrong. She couldn't place it, but something was off to her and she could only focus on that. Throughout the two hours of her confusion, the young girl racked her brain for any possibility of what could be happening and when it clicked, she freaked out.

Mr Young. Her new teacher for the year looked eerily similar to her father. She knew it wasn't Mark, but that didnt mean she wasn't upset. Of course she was. This man, who she had never met before, was about to be her teacher for a year, yet he looked so close to someone who had done such horrible things to her and the people she loved most and, obviously, that upset the small girl. She would have to look at him every day, for hours on end and be reminded of what happened before she came to Cardonald, relive all of the pain she and her family experienced.

And Louis felt so bad, he didnt like seeing any of his family in this much pain, especially when Mark had something to do with it. He was seething deep down, trying his hardest to keep it at bay.

So, he did his best to calm her down and get her settled enough with Liam to the point where he could sort out the problem. Just after he got her into Liam's hold on the small couch in the school's reception he was called into the headmaster's room, placed a soft kiss on Lottie's head and a passed a grateful smile to the alpha who was being so amazing in this extremely unusual situation for him, and made his way into the woman's office.