cuffed on scene

"Hotch i will be fine" i repeated to SSA Aaron Hotcher otherwise known as my boss. He was sceptical about letting me go undercover in a party held by people from the Mafia.

Quit frankly i wasn't too nervous, id been through worse! But he was looking out for me which is why i had to keep reassuring him that i would be ok.

Last time i went undercover it didn't go as well as i would have wanted and i ended up with a metal pole impaled in my stomach, i nearly died on the table but pulled through in the end i guess.

"Remember to use the earpiece if something goes wrong, we can hear you and if you are in trouble we can help, but you have to tell us and not handle it on your own" Hotch looked at me sternly, his eyes not coming out of my gaze.

I have a thing for not wanting to ask for help, i don't need it, i can handle it on my own but everyone doesn't have enough faith in me to let me deal with whatever the situation it.

"you have read through the people in there tonight, correct?" He said putting his ear pierce in but still making eye contact. i nod and step out of the van we were currently hiding out it.

My dress was navy blue, a very long one as well with a slit in the bottom coming all the up to my thigh, close enough to see my underwear. The top of the dress had a cowl neck (which i must say looked amazing) and the street light showed off the silkiness of the dress. i wore diamond earring (which were originally mine, passed down my family for generations) and a diamond necklace (which i assume is fake considering the FBI handled it and i don't expect them to buy a diamond necklace for one undercover case). i wore silver heals which had a slight shimmer to them when revealed to the light through the slit of my dress. My hair was curled and put up in a low bun with loose parts dangling out, enough to look cute but not a mess, there were a couple of bejewelled clips in there as well making it look a bit more put together.

I turned to Hotch once more after stepping out of the FBI van smiling at him, giving him reassurance that i can do this. "Go get them Y/L/N," he said with a small smile on his face.

Hotch very rarely smiles and does not waste time faking one either so i knew that the smile he gave me meant he believed in me and trusted me to get it done.

I sighed whilst turning around and walking towards to entrance of the party, holding my purse under my arm as i held up my dress ever so slightly, making sure i don't fall and blow my cover. The plan was to stay quite, flirt with a couple of the Mafia men and hopefully they tell you something. 

I can be quite convincing so getting them to talk about any business plans would hopefully work, especially if i flirted with them as well. flirting with a Mafia leader never hurt anyone!

I got to the entrance where too large men in suits stood either side of the doors, they looked down at me and smirked, they obviously liked what they saw. The dress i was wearing really hugged my figure in all the right places, making me look like an ethereal goddess (my personal opinion-non biased) .

One of the muscular, what i assume are guards, held their hand out and i quickly placed the invite in it just before i gave him a quick smirk. After that i was in.

i strut through the doors, my heals clicking as i walked. i took a deep breathe and looked at my surroundings, trying to remember everyones names as i read up on all the guests the night before, seeing who was the best people to talk to in order to get information.

As i was scanning the room i come across someone whom i did not recognise, she had dark brown hair which seemed to be curled, her obsidian eyes glared at the man in front of her as she laughed and batted her eyelashes (it was most definitely a fake laugh), the mysterious but gorgeous woman had a red dress on which fell to her knees, it was tight all over, showcasing her beautiful figure which seemed unnaturally perfect. i stared at her still in the same place i was before just after walking in, i couldn't take my eyes of her, she was breathtaking, but i still did not know who she was!