catching my breathe

TW: BEING ABDUCTED, KNIFE TO Y/NS THROAT, A FIGHT, BEING TIED UP. SORRY IF I MISSED ANY I DONT BELIEVE I HAVE BUT AM SORRY IF SOMETHING TRIGGERS YOU. PLEASE DONT READ ON IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU.

Y/N'S POV:

it had been two hours of me being tied up, i had been able to untie my hands and then began to untie my feet, i took the gag out of my mouth and then ran over to the other women who had been opposite me.

i finally untied her and started running to the door, the girl was behind me, scared and hesitant on leaving. there was a lock on the door and i scanned the room for anything i could use to un-pick it. there was a hammer but that would be too loud and would attract attention from the unsub, unwanted attention.

there was nothing i could use to pick the lock. nothing. we were stuck in this barn like sitting prey. unless i decided to use the hammer.

"can you run?" i asked the woman as i went over to grab the hammer. she was injured and i didn't know how badly so if she couldn't run i was not going to leave her here. she nodded as i went over to the doors, i aimed the hammer at the lock, lifted it and the swung it down.

the woman stood directly behind me as i broke the lock on the door, i dropped the hammer and scrambled to get the chin loose so we could get out. i swung the doors open and started running, i didn't know where i was but i just started running.

i turned once i had set off making sure the woman was right behind me, i then banged into something causing me to fall down. i looked up to see what was in front of me and it was the unsub. he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back into the barn. i squirmed and screamed but nothing. he didn't have any remorse, no surprise he was a psychopath.

"RUN!! RUNN," i yelled as the man pulled me back not noticing the other woman close by. she started sprinting down to the forest away from the unsub. she got away and you could tell the unsub was aggravated due to his voice and change in his mood, but he got more violent with me as a result.

once in the barn he threw me down to the ground, letting go of my hair. He shut the doors and then walked back over to me. i had stood up, i wanted to get out but i couldn't

he took the knife out of his trouser leg and continued to walk over to me. i backed up as he got closer but of course that didn't stop him. i had my back pressed against a wall as he got closer to me, evidently the knife also getting closer.

every inch of my body was now up against the wooden wall of the barn and the knife in the unsubs hand was now up against my neck. my voice hitched and i struggled to breathe, one movement and i was dead.

"you don't have to do this." i struggled to say, i looked him dead in the eyes, anything i did would not stop him from killing me but it may be a distraction.

"oh? and whys that?" he replied with a smirk, he was clearly enjoying this due to him having an upper hand. we profiled the unsub to get off on fear and weakness. i was clearly in a weak position but i was not scared. like i said before what did i have to loose? the only thing that comes to mind is Emily but she wouldn't be phased if i died, although i wish she were.

"just because your mother left you as a child doesn't mean that killing women will make it better, they may resemble her but the women you kill will never be her," i kept talking as he pressed the knife closer to my neck, making breathing and talking a lot more difficult.

"my mother- my mother has nothing to do with this!" he shouted at me bringing the knife away from my neck, giving me an opening. i kicked him in the crotch and the kneed him in the face making him fall to the ground in pain. i kicked the knife away from his hand as he dropped it after the fall.

after i had kicked it away the man grabbed my ankle and pulled me down with him eventually getting on top of me and then began punching my face, after two swings i push him off, finally registering what is happening. he really had an advantage in this fight considering i was in a red cocktail dress and he was in trousers.

once pushing him off i climbed on top of him and punched him, over and over again. he didn't seem to fight back so i kept on punching, every one getting weaker and weaker. tears were streaming down my face, my makeup dripping as well.

i was still punching the unsubs face repeatedly when i felt someone pull me off. i was resisting them and was still trying to force another punch but whoever was pulling me off of him wasn't allowing me to. they were stronger than me as all my energy had just been lost during the fight.

"look at me Y/N.. look at me!" she says still trying to pull me off of him. i look up at her to see Emily's face, i then gave in and let her pull me off into her arms. as soon as i saw her i felt safe, she was there, she had saved me.

i stared at her for a while, dried tears being replaced by new ones on my cheek, i eventually placed both hands on her cheeks quickly and smashed my face onto hers. no one was in the barn yet as Emily had ran ahead.

The kiss was extremely passionate, once she registered the what was happening she began kissing me back. she placed one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my hip. the kiss kept getting deeper and deeper until finally Em pulled away.

"not here Y/N" she said softly as my hands fell from her face, her left hand lifted up to my cheek and wiped my tears away before standing up. she lifted me up due to how weak i am and helped me out of the barn, my arm was around her shoulder as we slowly walked out. Everyone else piled in, Reid stopped in front of me, looking me up and down in worry because i was covered in blood, some mine and some of the unsubs.

"i'm okay Reid" i reassured him, smiling weakly. he smiled back, still looking worried however he passed me and Emily and started walking into the barn. the police had already gotten to the unsub and called for a medic who had also passed us earlier.

"hey Y/L/N?" Reid asked, yelling from the barn as me and Emily had already made our way out. i turned around, Emily worried i would fall so placed her hands on my hips again, steadying me. She gave me butterflies, just her touch made me not able to move, she had control over me somehow. "where's the other woman?" he continued once i had turned.

i looked around the barn, trying to remember where she had gone. "she-she ran....i told her to run, that way," i pointed to the forest, i looked at Emily worried, i didn't know whether that was the right choice to tell her to run, was she safer now?

"it was the right choice Y/N," Em reassured me, rubbing my back softly. she smiled at me and then walked back with me to the ambulances.

"i don't need to be checked up Emily, i need to help find that other woman, she could be hurt badly" i brush her off of me before trying to walk to the forest. i took one step and stumbled into Emily's arms, i was too weak to do anything, i felt useless.

"your right, you don't need a check up, you need to go to the hospital Y/N, there's blood all over you," Emily started demanding for me to go to the hospital. i didn't believe i needed to go but i was weak, i didn't want to argue with her, i didn't know if i had the strength too.

"i will get checked up Em but i do not need a hospital just to tell me i have a few cuts on my face." she was worried for me and you could tell, she had turned fully to me, face to face.

"and on your legs, your arms, your hands, Y/N you have cuts everywhere," she carried on. i didn't think i needed to be taken to a hospital, it was unnecessary.

"its not as bad as it looks Em" i said, finally being able to stand by myself, i had gained some strength. i walked over to the black SUV, i opened the door and sat down, my legs still out of the car.

AUTHORS NOTES: they finally kissed ahh im screaming. i dont know why i am so excited but i am. im thinking of writing more chapters tonight but first i need to figure out how im going to lay out the kiss. i love you all and have a good day or night <33