Kills

Killer woke up in the hospital. Gasping.

he had to run, they were after him! 

"Killer!" his mom said rushing over to hug him "Your awake. Oh you has us so worried honey!" 

A Doctor came in and made Killer's mom leave so he could check killer. 

"Killer." he said after a while. "You had a heart attack, well SOUL attack." he paused for a second " It somehow affected your physical appearance..." he seemed uncomfortable, refusing to meet killers eyes. 

"Can I see?" Killer asked.

"yes... of course..." he  said as he pulled out a hand mirror

Killer gasped.

his pupils were gone not lighter, but gone. a black goo leaked from his sockets... he looked down his SOUL was now a red target.

"I.." killer said

The doctor cleared his throat "We are going to keep you here for a few days... Please tell us if anything seems wrong or if you have any odd dreams.-" 

"I had a nightmare." Killer said almost immediately

the Doctor gestured  for him to continue

"I was in someone else's body, He was attacking people in a village, but was trying to run. He was scared."

"what did he look like?" the doctor asked

"Well, he kinda was kinda tall, had these arm thingies coming out of his back. He was also like super black." Killer said as he shaped the figure with his hands.

the doctor raised an eyebrow

"Well he was!"

suddenly color and ccino rush in the room and crushed him with a huge hug. the began to talk so fast his brain couldn't understand a word. Then they gave him a box.  Inside was a King Size bar of chocolate. Then A blue bunny onesie (I had to ) 

Nightmare dreamt of family and that everyone loved him.