I thought id update

When killer came back to work He found me crying in the corner. He said something that I guessed was my name.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't love him. no matter how much I wanted to. I couldn't.

It would mean accepting the fact that I would never see Dream again.

That... maybe... I was wrong... that... Dream didn't need me... Dream wasn't lost or sad.

That my little brother was content in forgetting about his family. About me... 

Accepting Killer meant all of that. Even if it didn't seem like it at first. Killer and Dream... The two most important people in the world to me and I have to chose...

Dream, my sweet little brother, who would conferment me when I was sad, when Muffet was taken away. When the DMFD (Darwin Marx Freud Dewey ) would hurt me he would be there. Could he still even care about me...? now that I a real monster?

Killer, my SOULmate the person who was created to be my perfect match, or was I created to be his? It doesn't matter really. The person who I would think of every night being pulled into his life. Could he be more important than my twin...?  Could I care about him more than my twin...?

Killer wrapped his arms around me and I felt hundreds of pounds of guilt lift off my chest. 

Why was it like this?

Why can't I push him away? 

Why do I love him?

They slept sweetly and dreamlessly...