Golden Boiiii

Dream stood on the balcony smoking when his husband, cross, came up behind him and looped his arms around his waist. 

"Smth wrong babe~?" He said while nuzzling his neck.

"Nuh, just thinking Crossy~" Dream lied, everything was wrong. He loved Cross, but it never felt right. Was he forgetting something? It always felt like that...

They stood their together for awhile. Not talking, just being. Being together. 

The warm fuzzy feeling that always filled him when he was near his SOULmate. But... didn't someone else make him feel like this before...? No.

 Dreams SOUL was aching for a different kind of love . A kind he lost years ago, a kind he wanted to forget about. A letter, telling him truthful lies, pulling him away from any comfort. He was close to his SOULmate.

but

 he was so much farther than close he was empty. pushing away any thought of the person he used to be... guilt divides even the strongest bonds doesn't it 3r()!h3r ?

"Lord cross! you must hurry the duke of dreth is here to visit you!"

"well I must go darling." cross said with a quick kiss as he went inside.

dream let his tears fall. Why did it hurt? Everything hurt. Why did he feel alone? The night air was cold as it bit his cheeks