noots

Nightmare didn't know how long he had ran for... the sky had changed color several times before he had collapsed.  His dream... it seemed almost like a futile wish... but it felt real...  he wanted to look for  them... but not yet....

he had to kill cross

he had to get his brother back.

after he awoke he began to run again, following the road that the  carriage had taken, he passed many towns but he slept on the grass, he couldn't dare.

they would kill him he was a monster.... 

the hundreds of forests and plains all blended together. Food and water was a problem but he survived. He had to live. months? years? passed. He still never found his brother.  Every night he dreamt of that person, that person who had a family, a family who would never leave him.  He knew his name. His name was

Killer

He was perfect. He was perfect like dream. He wasn't real. But he was perfect. 

nightmare closed his eyes as he slept in a bush. In the morning thirst forced him to enter into a densely populated city. Night hated cars. He hated people, the terrified man stumbled through the crowds until he came to a supermarket.  He picked out a few items and most importantly water.  When he came to check out he pretended not to notice the people standing far away from him, but watching. Nightmare paid in gold coins, much to the surprise of the cashier... Had he seen him before? Yes, he had, hadn't he?