Alone

Cross

-----------------------

Only the rich people found their soulmates these days. Lucky for Cross, His family was rich. He had been excited at the start of the trip, It felt like something out of a fairytale. Although, after six weeks of going town-to-town and touching his arm to every and any teen. It was getting trying. As he sat in the bumpy carriage cross, suddenly felt... Happy? It was growing that feeling... It filled a part of him he didn't know existed. He wanted to chase it hold it, never let it go. he knew he had to stay calm, but his mind was in EUPHORIA ( Reference~ go read it )

nightmare

--------------------------

Night saw a fancy carriage pull into the town. He knew what it meant, another stuffy noble looking for their SOULmate. Those were the only people who ever came, only the dead and people with Soulmates ever left. He would never respect those people, who got to be happy just because of what they were born into. those people who would take people away, sometimes sobbing, from their families. The purple-teen felt a twinge in his SOUL as he remembered

Flashback~

Muffet smiled at Nightmare she had dressed him up in a purple gitto, it was like Dream's, but purple.

"Now we're really a power couple! tee hee" Muffet smiled " do you like it Nighty?"

"course I do Muffet darling~ " Nightmare gave a smirk "wanna know why~"

Muffet gave a curious look

"because you made it, and everything you do is perfect" Nightmare gave Muffet a quick kiss on the cheek.

Muffet flushed a bright pink, she always did when they kissed.

flashback end ~

Nightmare sighed as he got up and walked to the town.

"What'd want ya' negative freak," Darwin said It wasn't a question

"Person's coming to look for SOULmates" Night muttered

"Didn't ask you" Marx jeered as he pushed him a tree

Marx stopped as he heard the town bell ringing Night walked, with a slight limp, to the line forming. He saw the bullies close him in, A silent warning, that he was going to be pounded after this. Nightmare was far behind dream this worried him. Like always he held his breath, it was his little brother's turn. The odd black and white skeleton with a red zig-zag scar on his cheek smiled as they lifted their arms to each other. A bright flash blinded everyone who was watching as the names were tattooed on the other's forearm. Embroidering them with the mark of their SOULmate.

Nightmare's vision swam, he couldn't breathe, the last thing he saw was the name on his brother's arm

Cross

'No! no I can't lose him too...'

the words swam through his mind but were absorbed by the encroaching darkness

458 WORDS