gone once more

I left before dawn

              I  didn't want to confront killer again, he was so sad. I felt my soul throb heavily in my rib cage. It didn't matter, I have to find dream, I have to find my brother. Something drove me forward. a voice in my mind telling me this was the right choice. She, i could tell it was a she, needed to find him as much as i did. It seemed a fair compromise, I help her. She helps me.  

               The hard packed gravel pounded under my feet. I was used to the scent of horse dung and  grass. the black sky was quickly turning blue. I began to run. the dew on the wild flowers would be gone soon. I fell into a trace almost, I had lived my entire life in this trance. Running like this, I didn't realize how constrained I had felt inside. I felt hope blossom in my chest for the first time in years.

----------------------------------------

                 Dream took two of the tablets, just like he did every night. It was to keep her asleep. She woke up before., when he met cross. The memory was crisp as fresh paper in his mind

"Hiya! My name is Bri Void! 'least for now!" 

I was so tired.

"I know who you are, you are Dream. Your a coward."

"what...?" 

"you really don't know? you could've done anything you wanted but now you'll have a useless emotional attachment I'll have to break you of later, just like the other one." 

"who.. who are you?" 

"I am you silly! Well, I am you now, the multiverse council decided that, YOU are my host." 

"...?" 

They dreamt of the past, and how it would never be the same again.

Helllooooo

i am here~ darny it took a while huh? welps you'll learn more about me later! this is about Hawthys brother!