last one

The whole world seemed to hold it's breath, Dream took a hesitant step forward the sound seemed to be magnified as it made cracks on the thin ice they were standing on.

the-man-who-might-be-Nightmare  gave a soft smile.

Dream reached out his hand the way someone might if they where trying to pet a cat that had scratched them. He then paused, 

"Is it really you?"  he whispered as if even the slightest sound could shatter this moment.

but... even the world can only hold her breath for so long. 

the door swung open, both of the brothers filched and took a step back, like children who had been caught doing something they know they shouldn't have been. Cross took step into the room.

He yelled something, dream couldn't understand what, he couldn't hear anything, pain exploded in his chest and he fell backward. He watched from the detraction of a god.

Cross pulled out an object Dream had never seen before, and pointed it at The Man. Cross' mouth moved. Dream realized that the man had four jet black tentacle like appendages attached to his back. There was a sort of... glee in both of their eyes, as if they had been waiting years for this moment.  Cross attacked first the object he was holding shot out a pellet of some sort and let out a sharp snap. red was seeping through the black hoodie that the man was wearing. he clutched the wound and fell down, cross walked over re-loading the weapon then, the man impaled him with his appendages. For a split second Cross stood as if nothing had happened, then he was dust. 

The Man walked over to Dream, 

"I'm Sorry." he mouthed

kill him.

The man crouched down and offered dream his hand.

kill him.

Dream, still in a daze took it.

Kill him Dream.

Nightmare pulled his Little brother into a hug.

Aren't you angry?

Dream slowly began to realize.

Just end it all

Cross was dead

and your Brother is the murderer

He couldn't do anything.

Not by yourself 

suddenly a cold metal object was in Dreams hand,

A dagger.

He just need the strength to use it.

You will be alone

No matter what he couldn't go back to his old life.

But I can give you a new one.

And Dream plunged the Dagger into Nightmare's gut.

THE END

Ok... I get that you guys have some questions, ok a lot of questions.

so we are having a in the comments Q&A you can ask-

Killer

Nightmare

Dream

Cross

The Roommates ( Ccino & Color )

The Bullies ( Darwin, Marx, Freud, and Dewey 

Nim ( Dm & NM's Mom )

Me!

My sisters ( I.V & Scarlet )

Killer's Mom