Communication problems.

a collective gasp came from the crowd. Nightmare quickly blushed then began to run

"W-wait!" killer said his face a bright red, surprisingly night paused for a second, then actually ran.

      After a few minutes people  started to line back up and killer fell into his rhythm again. After his shift it was late at night. He felt his Emotionally unstable SOUL pulling him toward a very dark and very scary ally. But killer was too tired to care. Suddenly he bumbled into something very warm and wet ( No to  you sinners! )  A black tentacle wrapped around him Killer flushed when he saw a teal eye glowing in the dark. He said something in a language killer had never heard  before, then let go. Killer stumbled and fell on his chest, he felt his face heat up and his SOUL  rapidly pulsate. But Nightmare just held him there as their breathing fell in sync.

"O-ok... Um I have to kinda go home now?" Killer asked???

Nightmare made a purring sound then nuzzled him.

This was going to be a Looonnnggg night.

time skip brought to you by Dawn getting bored 

Killer finally made it to his house, with a very clingy nootmare.

His two roommates just kind of stared at him. 

"So yes" Killer said as he shoved one of noots tentacles off of his head. "This happened." 

"What exactly is... this? Color said watching killer struggle with nightmare.

"... My SOULmare"  (I misspelled it but it is too perfect XD ) Kills said Slowey, but it looked dumb because he had  some of noot noots goop dripping down his face

"AwaWhh" Ccino cooed he was such a fan of true love and stuff.

"Color and Ccino meet Nightmare, Nightmare meet Color and Ccino." Night once again didn't even register that kills was talking. But muttered something in the Odd language.

"He doesn't speak English." Killer explained still struggling it was some kind of game to his soulmate because the harder killer fought the more of his weight nootmare leaned on him.

"Well, good night~" Color said 

"why did you say it like that color?" Ccino asked.

"nothin."

Nightmare grinned it seemed like he finally chose to understand something, but why did it have to be that.

Oi so it is up to you if you want a lemon or not. that's why I didn't put the they dreamt of thingy