𝖤𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 #𝟤𝟣: 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

{ definitions

{ definitions. }

Law of Attraction: "the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life."

Manifestation: "an event, action, or object that clearly shows or embodies something, especially a theory or an abstract idea."

{ the law of attraction

{ the law of attraction. }

The unpublished works of Phineas P. Quimby established the 19th-century spiritual philosophy known as the New Thought movement. Quimby's manuscripts detailed how thought patterns could determine the structure of one's reality. He believed indifference prolonged stagnancy, optimism offered positive change, and pessimism bred negativity. This phenomenon was later coined as the "Law Of Attraction."

{ intentions. }

An incorrect notion associated with the Law of Attraction is the misconception it validates all thoughts manifesting as reality. This isn't a particularly true value of the system, as even the Law of Attraction has its limitations.

A significant influence behind manifesting thoughts as reality is the intentions and subconscious beliefs encompassing them. For instance, watching a movie or reading a story isn't bound to summon its plot or events into someone's life simply from observing it. What manifests occurrences into reality is when there's a driving force or set of emotions behind them. Though sometimes, not even the sheer unbridled will of an individual can produce specific thoughts into reality.

Manifestation, while it seems to be a limitless ability, doesn't create new scenarios or materialistic concepts and items. Rather, as the name of the Law of Attraction would suggest, it simply attracts these things to the individual who invokes them. If something isn't physically capable of existing in our reality—or doesn't currently exist—it won't manifest just because someone believes it can.

More tangible subjects (i.e. material abundance, luck, self-love, charisma, influence, etc.) are plausible of being attained through means of the Law of Attraction, but producing paranormal experiences with thoughts and intentions are more-so in a generally grey area.

{ the upside down. }

While a great portion of the world and what it has to offer has already been explored, there's still so much to it—as well as our universe as a whole—which hasn't been uncovered. Most of the world's physically unexplored territory lies in the vast bodies of water which cover the greater percentage of Earth's surface. However, little stop to ponder whether there's a less visible, less tactile side to the world which still needs in-depth exploration as well. This is in reference to perhaps a spiritual plane of existence co-existing with our physical plane.

Many believe this realm is layered over ours, but the average human simply can't perceive it due to us being confined to the experiences and senses we possess in this 3-D space we belong to.

I like to think of this spiritual plane as something similar to that of the Upside Down from Stranger Things. It's a space appearing and functioning much like our own, but it has exceptions we can't typically see or identify—such as paranormal or supernatural bodies and entities. For all we know, this plane could be a purgatory or veil between life and afterlife, and could be what houses the human soul once it departs this physical reality.

 For all we know, this plane could be a purgatory or veil between life and afterlife, and could be what houses the human soul once it departs this physical reality

{ correlation. }

Since this secondary realm is currently only explained as a theorized location and is left primarily up to interpretation, there's no telling whether it exists, what could belong there, and what could be summoned from there through the Law of Attraction.

It's a complicated subject to even attempt to fathom, but it's a topic of interest when investigating the possibility of the existence of supernatural forces nonetheless.

Regardless of the Law of Attraction being a heavy force in life, I don't personally believe a Creepypasta character could be summoned by it through the spiritual plane. This is chiefly because paranormal experiences in their most prevalent form are through brief physical and auditory means as opposed to visual, which mirror that of the limitations we have when experiencing the spiritual plane.

If Creepypasta characters could be manifested from this realm somehow, it's safe to presume we wouldn't be able to visually discern if they're in our reality or not, simply because they'd be no different of an invisible or fleeting presence than a ghost. Subsequently, they could really only be identified as such. Though instead of being the ghosts of human individuals, they'd only be the ghosts of characters whose stories we'd read and heard online.

I suppose the only question we have left to contemplate is, if they physically appear not through a spiritual veil, where else would these creatures arise from?