𝖤𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 #𝟤𝟧: 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖾

This journal has been an experimental process

This journal has been an experimental process. And one of greater understanding, at that. Not only in regards to myself, but to the climate of past and current experience communities as well. Above all, I see it as a reflection of the resolve and versatility of human beings.

With that, this is the close to the journey. There's nothing left to recall, explain, or theorize here. I can't force every last reader to comprehend my truth and all that came with it, and it's useless to try to. I claim no responsibility for those who choose not to listen and continue to believe, and it's with kind intentions I hope they reach a similar mindset as my own someday.

I used to sign off all of the entries in my old journals with a reminder for my readers to smile, but I never heeded my own advice. It felt too insincere to smile through the hurt, and I realized it was equally too high of an expectation to place on others as well.

Instead, if there's a closing impression I want to leave with my final entry, it's that there's always light that can be passed on to those in need. Don't be afraid to offer your light to them, even if that person is yourself someday. We're all capable of love and change if we choose it—despite the lies we tell ourselves along the way.

No matter how long ago or how late you've joined me, thank you for your time, patience, passion, and support in this chapter of my life. May it return threefold when you require the same energy.

This time, everything is fine.