‣ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿 ◂

Salutations, and welcome to the mind of a past "experiencer

Salutations, and welcome to the mind of a past "experiencer." Should researchers seek truth among the supernatural, their being here is not without purpose. Unfortunately, if in search of content where said fiction is perceived as existent... I can't help you.

Past the rose-tinted glasses, there's clarity through retrospect. But some details are still lost to time and memory. Only remnants thread my story together now. It may take patience to see the full picture through them, so please bear with me.

I am unabashed in my mission to shed light on this topic, and I intend to use my platform however seems befitting. If I dish out harsh critique, I have a valid argument to present in my defense. I am not—and will never be—tentative in demanding justice where it's necessary.

The following entries may be used as reference for personal analysis projects. For those concerned with the extent of research, I often include links as citation to my evidence.

Any names mentioned, unless for commentary/analysis or given prior consent to use, have been altered for protection and privacy of the individuals involved.

WARNINGS (for future entries): depression and suicidal thoughts, graphic injury and death, abuse (entry #1), detailed and in-depth analysis, spiritual (nonreligious) discussion