𝖤𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 #𝟥: 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗒

In my searching for more topics to discuss here, I discovered a theory from a self-proclaimed experiencer on Quotev

In my searching for more topics to discuss here, I discovered a theory from a self-proclaimed experiencer on Quotev. More particularly, a theory about me.

I would first like to clarify, I don't intend this entry as disrespect toward the creator in any way, shape, or form. I'm not at all offended by this theory. If anything, I find it amusing this was a sincere conclusion at some point.

{ the theory. }

"For example this girl named Shawanda was someone with a very very popular experience book on quotev and wattpad but she randomly disappeared. From what I heard, she is still perfectly fine and active but her journals were gone completely."

What seems to be a discrepancy is the author's understanding of the number of journals I had. At first, they mentioned a popular experience book, but later referred to it in a plural sense. They acknowledged its presence on Wattpad and Quotev, so I assume they're referring to the second journal, which could be considered plural because of its translation from one platform to another. There's one journal unaccounted for in their description, then.

The popularity of my journals is debatable. I suppose I was well-known among the community on Quotev, but I wasn't significant in the Creepypasta fandom overall. Both of the journals on Quotev had over 100 hearts each and received 1,500 readers approximately, while the journal on Wattpad had around 6 votes and 30 views.

"Back in the golden age of quotev (2013) she had an experience book that was filled with all these crazy experiences. People say she lied about it on her journals, others say the journal is still out there and hidden."

I published the first entry in 2014, not 2013. I was a few months shy of turning 14 years old and leaving junior high at that point.

At the time, I sincerely thought I was stating facts to my audience, but I acknowledge them as false now. I intentionally avoided fabricating events, though I was prone to depressive thoughts and would sometimes display them through activity posts in binary code. I hoped to gain support that way, since normal text posts did nothing.

The journals weren't hidden anywhere. Once I came to the conclusion I didn't want to be involved anymore, I deleted any and all copies of the entries I had.

"One crazy theory that I created would be that she got abducted and tested by them. When they found out that she was not worthy to be a proxy they brought her back, maybe erased her memory and hacked her computer, deleting the journals. But I don't know."

I deleted my journals on my own accord. It was an important step for me to advance forward and improve my mental health, and I don't regret a decision like that for a single day.

 It was an important step for me to advance forward and improve my mental health, and I don't regret a decision like that for a single day