6- Vacation?

Asoka POV

Kakashi was fighting with Ibiki now, I could still smell the faint smell of alchohol from him.

"You were out drinking, so of course Asoka came to my house! Because she trusts me enough not to do that." Ibiki continued.

"When did I say th-" I tried to interuppted.

"You dont even go out of your house any of the time! You loner." Kakashi said crossing his arms.

"Guys, can we just-"

"Says the one who scared his wife away to my house. Its not my fault she didn't go running to you with open arms in a field of fucking daisys!" Ibiki laughed.

"Well, she's my wife-"

"OH MY JASHIN, KAMI, AND KENYO! SHUT! UP!" I screamed, my voice cracking.

Both men stopped to face me.

"Kakashi you went out drinking and I dont like drinking and you said it yourself that you wouldn't so its your fault. Ibiki was only giving my a place to stay. Plus I was going to see you in the morning after lunch so you could get over your hangover." I said sighing.

Kakashi looked shocked. "B-but Asoka."

"Don't 'But Asoka' me. I'm hungry and tired. I came back to find Sasuke gone and Naruto left me yesterday. Our team is split up and I've been working with the Kazekage dead, and Riza Haruhana just told me that Rami keeps dissappearing and reappearing. I'm really stressed and couldn't deal with your drunk ass. So just let me rest for a while please." I asked sighing defeated with my rant of stress.

"No, I wanted to take you to a Hot Springs Vacation when you got back. And because of him we couldn't do that." Kakashi sniffed. Drunk Hangover Kakashi I mean.

"Tomorow we'll talk about that. Or whenever your ass gets sober. I'm hungry, so lets have food." I told him sighing, and going into the kitchen. My phone rang from the living room and I had to get ALL THE WAY BACK UP AND INTO THAT ROOM!

I awnsered the phone. "Yellow."

"Gold." Kiki. Her voice sounded somewhat stressed.

"Hey! I haven't talked to you in forever." I greeted, smiling.

"Yeah. I've been preoccupied for the past few hours. Maicen and everybody have been annoying me." She replied and I heared a sigh.

"Isn't Mace your little adorable brother that hits on everybody?" I asked and tried not to laugh too much at my memory of him.

"Yeah. He was captured by the 'M' along with N.A. "

"Nick Allen, you mean?" I asked.

"Yeah. Nick. He's the hacker that the Mafia tried to replace with me with, he used to work with the CIA, but the Mafia got a hold of him and now he's a part of their hostages." Kiki stated and sighed.

"Oh wow. What do they want in return for them? Money or something?" I asked somewhat dazed.

"Me."

There was a thick atmosphere between our lines.

"Its the Keyger virus isn't it?" I asked gravely.

"Yes. Dante wants me to stay there.. forever." Kiki mumbled sighing. "I have till tomorow to give my reply or both of them are dead." Her voice cracked.

I remained silent in thought as my free hand went over my mouth in shock.

"Oh wow.." I mumbled in shock.

"Asoka? Who are you talking to?" Kakashi called to me. I shook my head as I met his gaze and just slowly took a seat on the couch.

"Wow.. I don't know what to say. That sucks."