10- Doubt He Was In The Closet In The First Place :P

Kiki POV.

Macine snuggled up next to me as we sat in the corner of the cell they threw us in.

"Kitha you look like a kid." Macine said, patting my head softly.

"Hey! Respect your older sister." I commanded to him. He rolled his eyes and continued to lay on me.

"I respect you, in my own way." He said grinning.

"Hey! Keep it quiet in there!" The stupid guard yelled.

"I'll keep it quiet if you flash for me, hot stuff." Maicine said winking. The guy grumbled curses and walked off.

Me and Mace looked at one another for a bit before breaking out into soft laughter.

"No. But seriously. He has ONE HOT BOD!" Mace cried putting a hand on his cheek causing me to grin.

"Everyone looks hot to you." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Well yeah, they're adorable little babies, just look at them!" My brother cried. I grinned.

"You're a really good acter. You know that, right?" I asked.

"Of course. I know that. I'm studying to be an actor." Mace said grinning.

"You are?" I asked.

"Yep. I wan't to be an actor one day when I grow up." He said nodding his head.

"Actor?" I asked. "For what?" I asked.

"Maybe a Broadway show! Or a movie."  He cried with a grin, putting his hands up in the air.

"Whoa! You have to let me watch it when you do, one day." I said with a grin.

He nodded his head swiftly up and down.

"I'll get you front row seats." He announced proudly. I nodded.

"I believe that too." I said resting my head on him quietly.

"So, Kitha, have you got a boyfriend or something?" Mace asked me, nudging me softly. I rolled my eyes.

"Naw. I don't. Never really had time to..."

"Buuttttt..." Macine said with a grin. I sighed. He knows me too well.

"But theres this nice guy in the FBI that was in charge of watching me." I said tucking a strand of black hair behind my ear with a soft smile. Mace gasped and put his hands on his cheeks.

"Girl! Talk right now." He said.

"I am talk-"

"Spill! Tell me aaaalll about this dude, if it even is a dude. I don't care." Mace said grinning.

I sighed and felt a little bit of blood rush into my face, sighing before telling him about the someone- along with everything else because.. I think he can handle it.

~ ~ ~ A Story Later ~ ~ ~

"Whoooaaa... My older sister... works for the government agency as a super duper secret top Hacker!" He cried excitedly.

"Keep it down, silly head." I mumbled shaking my head softly with a smile.

"Your boyfriend is a secret spy too." He cried with wide eyes and a grin. "Is he hot? Does he have big muscles and abs? Does he walk around the house shirtless? Is it true spies wear suits everywhere? Isn't that like screaming-Hi! I'm a spy!" He asked.

"Agh, Mace. He's not my boyfriend. Yes, he's hot. he has abs and the house is too cold for shirtlessness. Yes they wear suits, and yes it screams as loud as bloody murder that he's a spy."