5- The Bara Twins Like White Hair ;D

(Warning again :/ )

- -

Rami Bara Pov.

I sighed, looking in the mirror one last time. I wasnt sure how I was supposed to dress up. The stupid bastard didn't tell me anything except that he would pick me up at seven.

Glancing at the clock I saw it was 6:30. Another half hour, and I wasn't even ready.. mentaly.

I was wearing jeans and a red shirt with a black simple rose on the back. I wore the bracelet that Gai gave me for a present for my birthday, and a choker with the symbol of Jashin on the front in embroidery.

I wasn't sure if I needed make up.. not that I had worn it ofton. But I figured I might aswell.

All I did is put on mascara and eyeshadow.

I'm sure its not needed for anything else.

Sighing I just shook my head, and went to my room, getting a necklace, it had a feather, bow and golden print-out of a rose. (Like Picture).

I put it on and just brushed through my hair once more before going to the couch and watching a movie.

I wasn't trying to calm down. What would make you think-

No..

I don't..

Stop it.

I'm not nervous! There's no reason to be! It's not like this is my first "official" date with a guy before. Because that would be so silly! I'm so amazing and b-e-a-utiful that I've been on dates before and recived compliments. Not that I-

I'm not!

I swear on Jashin and sake!

.. ..

Okay yeah. You got me.

I'm really nervous.

I mean.. I've been with Keisiki Haruhana.. when he came to have dinner with me. And when I murdered him. We never conversed much. Although I know he had a crush on me, he was somewhat shy, and he was a pretty nice guy. But.. His plan.

No.

Rami. He's gone. There is nothing you can do to change that. Alice is gone too, she had dissapeared ever since Kurenai had defeated her, along with her boyfriend Iaki.

Riza searched for them, but in the end had no choice but to label them as Missing-Nin. She would look out her Tower onto the forest-like village and just stare at it, drowning in her own thoughts.

I wish I could help, but I can only track people who want to be found. If they don't want to be found, I can't track them

I sighed to myself and shook my head again, turning off the T.V.

A knock on the door scared me for a moment and I jumped up and glanced up at the clock to see it was 7:00. Had I really spent all that time thinking and being in self denial?! I cursed to myself and walked off to answer the door.

"Took you long enough." He grumbled.

"Shut up, where are we going?" I snapped back, going in quickly to get my coat and bag. Then returning to see Hidan standing where I left him. I locked the door and observed him for a few seconds. He wore casual clothing, a black shirt and jeans. His nice white hair was still slicked back and his face was now with a scowl.... I Like his hair..

"We're going to a nice resturant I found, what's your favorite food?" Hidan asked me.

"H-Huh? Oh. Uhm. Anything is fine for me really. I like steak though." I awnsererd, and remebered to ask back. "And you?"

He thought for a few moments as we walked next to eachother, him leading.

"I like Curry with Rice."

"Really? You don't exactly seem like the type of person who likes that." I exclaimed. Hidan shrugged.

"Well, I like the spiciness of the rice. Its nice." Hidan said, shrugging. It was quiet for a moment and I looked at Hidan for a few seconds.

"You.. didn't.. curse.. at all.. for those few.. sentences.." I mumbled in pure shock

"Huh?" Hidan asked.

"You didn't-"

"Bitch. I can curse if I want to fucking curse." Hidan grumbled intturupting him.

"Dont call me a bitch, you bastard." I hised giving him a glare.

"Don't tell me what to do bitch." Hidan growled.

"Excuse me Assface? That hole of yours if full of shit. Fucking Jashin can't even understand you." I counter-replied.

"Says the one who has butterfly rainbow pony underwear." He replied lazily.

W-WHAT?!

"What are you talking about?!" I asked stopping and standing.

"Yeah Bitch, and the doughnut dog and cake cat. I saw that one too." He said smug.

OMFGIMGOINGTOKILLYOUTILLTHEMAYANSGETDRUNKANDPREDICTANAPOCOYPSE

HIDAN SHUT UP FUCKING DAMN WHY DONT I HAVE BLACKMAIL AGAINST YOU!?

"Well you're a mama's boy!"

"You don't even know my mom." He said and smirked.

"Well I dont need to, to know you're a mama's boy. I bet you make baby faces in the mirror." I taunted.

"DO NOT YOU BITCH!" Hidan roared.

"DEFENSIVE!"

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

"DAMN YOU TO HELL!"

"IM ALREADY IN HELL WITH YOU HERE! BITCH! "

"WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING ME HERE ON A DATE WITH YOU, YOU BASTARD!?" I screamed.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"

*endsupersupershortchapterbecasue I feel bad for not uploading in a really reely really long time*

~ ~ ~

Im sooo sorry T~T

I've been writer blocked for a long while v.v

I feel so bad that I hadn't updated or anyfin for such a reely long while. I feel so bad.

Cod I feel so bad v.v

I just need insperation.

Glub

Comment

Vote

Something

~Anna