9- Have We Met?

Asoka POV

I stood outside the village gates with Kakashi. We had a backpack each where Tsuande waved me off, along with Gai and Sakura who decided to see me off.

I had visited Sakura not too long ago, because I wanted to be sure that the medication that I had gotten from Tsunade was working. The medication was supposed to regulate my hormones and keep me from having too many moodswings.

The dark voice that I knew as Jashin didn't really speak to me that often, and everyonce in a while he'd ask me if I had heard news about Rami.

I'd reply no and he'd remain silent, causing me to wonder if I even heard him in the first place. But the melodic voice in my head, Kami, would assure me that I was fine.

Kakashi doesn't realize about the voices. Or at least he might... I don't think I've ever told him about such things.

To tell the truth I'm kind of terrified at the idea that he might think I really am a psychopathic weak girl. Though I am weak, a girl, and have some mental issues...

I sighed and Kakashi glanced over at me as we walked.

"What, are you bored already?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No... I was just thinking." Was all I replied, looking down at the dirt ground beneath my feet.

"About what?" He asked. I made up the first thing to come to my mind.

"Kiki." He seemed to buy it and didn't press further. For that I was thankful.

We continued walking on and we spoke about nothing, just silently enjoying one-another's company.

The silence began to suffocate me however. It pushed me into my dark thoughts. I began to wonder. Why doesn't he abandon me?

"Kakashi.." I hummed and he glanced at me. "Why do you put up with me?" I asked somewhat quietly.

"What do you mean, put up with you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I suddenly felt bad about what I was going to ask so sighed.

"Never mind."

"No, no. Tell me whats on your mind, I want to know." Kakashi said looking at me.

"It's a stupid thing, sorry. Just ignore me." I said scratching the back of my head with an awkward laugh. He gave me a look which meant to spill. I sighed and looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"Asoka, plea-"

"I'm a damaged person, okay?" I interrupted and looked down. "There arent many uses for somebody like me, and being a girlfriend, or wife at that... its preposterous." I sighed and held my own hands infront of me, continuing to walk.

"We never kiss, and if you ever really get into a real relationship with me, kids arent possible.  We never really get much of a chance to see one another since we have missions and I'm traveling. I'm weak and have the scars to prove it and... and.. I'm just not good enough.." I mumbled looking down. I no longer heard the footsteps beside mine and stopped, turning around. Kakashi stood staring at me, I couldn't tell what emotions that ran through his mind. He seemed so stotic.

"Asoka..." Kakashi mumbled and gestured for me to come over. I walked over to him unsurely and stood in front of him.

"Ka-" My question was broken as he pulled me into a hug. I froze up in confusion. He tightened his hug around me forcing me to relax.

"I've been with you, since I've met you." Kakashi mumbled into the crook of my kneck. "I stood with you since the begining, and I would never back down now. You're Asoka, Asoka Bara-Hatake. You're my wife... so if I get to be with you, I get all of you." He mumbled and sighed hugging me tighter before pushing me away to look me in the eyes.