1- This means WAR

Gomenasai! I've been meaning to upload. Anyways. I'm failing italian so I wont be focousing on Wattpad as much anymore. V.V

Thanks for all understanding.

- -

Asoka Pov.

I sighed heavily, walking to the bar where all the chakra signatures were at. It was a nice bar, small lanterns were on the outside and I heard laughing and happy yells on the inside.

I slowly opened the door to see older Jonin, and Chunin drinking with one another at tables, and at a bar. Nobody looked my way and I preferred it that way. I could see Kakashi and Gai laughing as they sung together. I didn't exactly like the aura around this place, it gave me anxiety with all the people. The loud noises.

I stepped back slowly and ran out of the bar. Feeling safer without the strong smell of booze.

I wrapped my hands around my waist as if I was cold, and felt void feelings wrap around me. I want to see Ibiki... I just- Just for tonight.

I ran off in the direction of the Hokage Tower.

I don't think I can handle any more stress right now. Especially a drunk Moodswingy Kakashi. Not right now.

I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door politely.

"Who is it?"

"U-uhm. Me.." I said, suddenly feeling weird, I should know where my own cousin lives! Agh. Bad Asoka.

"Come in." Lady Tsuande said, sighing. I opened the door large enough for me to fit in and shly stood by the door.

"U-uhm.. Do you know where-uh.. where Ibiki is?" I asked, feeling small. Tsunade raised her eyebrow.

"Why?" She asked.

"I just.. want to talk to him." I said, quieter, feeling like a mouse.

"He should be at his home."

"Uh. Where does he live..?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"Kotetsu!" He appeared from the doorway.

"Yes Malady?"

"Would you please escort Hatake-chan to Ibiki's house?" She asked politely he nodded and gestured for me to follow him.

We walked down the stairs, out of the mansion and down the street. Every once in a while Kotetsu would turn around to see if I was still following him.

He even tried to make small talk, but I just wasn't in the mood for talking. I would nod sometimes to yes or no questions. Or speak if he wasn't looking.

"And here we are. Ibiki's home. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, Alright Hatake-san?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded, and made eye contact to show him I heard him.

He nodded back and poofed off.

I looked at Ibiki's house's door for a moment, debating on knocking or just walking off. I might be bothering him.

My hand reached for the doorbell and I hesitated before bringing my hand to my chest to hold onto it. I sighed and sat on the doorstep, my back facing the door.

Asoka you're a coward of a shinobi. You can beat the great Kakashi Hatake, and piss off Tsunade and get away with it. You can beat up the Venom Gang, when they try to steal your candy (on halloween). And be all cool, but you can't knock on your cousin's door?

Idiot. Man up! Or at least baby up! I stood up quickly, getting a small boost of confidence. Small. Sighing I sat back down. What are you even doing here? Right. Because Kakashi's all drunk and happy, and I can't deal with drunk people very well. Or many people. It just doesn't work that way for me.