2- Kiki's Problem

THIS IS NOW SWITCHING TO KIKI'S POV!! :D Maybe every few chapters or something, will I actually switch from one world to the other. I dont have it figured out yet. So I'll do it when I want to. 

Bark Bark! :DD

- - - - - - -

Kiki POV

I rotated from the couch, and rubbed my eyes. The ringing sound very close by. My hand went to the table next to the couch, grabbing and grabbing until I felt my cell phone. I snapped it open and yawned before awnsering.

"Wex."

"We have a hostage situation."

"Talk."

"Its not safe, get Peter and head to HQ, now."

A monotone beep told me that the call was finished.

I sighed heavily and loudly.

"WHIIIIIIIIIIiiiteeeeee." I called for him.

"Shut up! What?!" I heard him yell from rooms away.

"Get over here!"

I heard annoyed groans, and footsteps.

"What?" He asked.

"HQ wants us, Said its important."

"What level of importance?"

"Something about a hostage situation, and we need our white asses there, ASAP." I said, adding in some details, and just wanting to get there quickly, finish, and go back to sleep.

"Lets go." He said, and grabbed his jacket from the couch, taking his keys from the tabled and going to the door. I just got up and went to the door, opening it for him. I was wearing my hoodie anyways.

Going down the appartment elevator, I remained quiet, hostage situation? If it was a situation like that, isn't that what the SWAT team and FBI are for? Aren't THEY supposed to deal with that?

I sighed again. And the elevator door opened to the lobby floor. Walking forwards, and out the door I could see it was raining, pouring even.

"Lets hurry up." I mumbled, pulling my running around the corner of the appartment to the Garage with Peter following.

The door opened with the clicker that he pressed. I rushed in and opened the passenger door just as Peter unlocked it.

I rushed in, closing the door behind myself.

I patted my hair a little, attempting to get it dry. Peter opened the driver door, and got in, quickly starting the car, and driving out from the multi car garage. Because its an appartment. With other cars. That belong to many other people.

Clicking on the radio, and turning it up a little, I searched for some good radio station. Floating around on the FM I found some station that plays older hits. I smiled and let that one play out nice songs from my childhood.

"How am I supposed to breathe with no air-air-air-air." I mumbled along with the song, staring out the window. I sang what I knew quietly, and hummed notes I knew, but words I didn't.

By the time the third song on the radio came on, I think White was trying to sing along, or atleast attempt, Because he didn't know much of the lyrics from Paper Planes by M.I.A.

We finally arrived at HQ, and parked in the basement. Instead of taking the elevator up-like normal people who have important things to do- we took stairs, like crazy people. Well. On the outside that is.

"It should be around here somewhere..." White mumbled, touching the wall many times.

I heard a small highpitched Beep, and White removed his hand. Something slid off to the side and a panal where a hand, eye, and valuble item were placed for scanning. First White scanned his eye, then hand, and then went into his pocket, and got out a penny, scanning it with it's tail side first. A door slid out and White entered with me following. The door shut behind him.