3- Rami's Problem

So Warning: Rami and Hidan are in this chapter. Most of it. If you have a problem with my cursing, please tell me, so I can censor it :o

I'd also liketa remind you guys that me and spelling are archnemisneis. And we will nevereverever get along. ((And I write on my phone, where there is no spelling in Memo-Pad, and I'm working on the Sasusassygay Story because of reasons :3 ))

ENJOY~

- - - -

Rami Bara POV

"Hey! Leader-sama! I finally got this stupid bitch to come with us instead of just meeting me at the rondevus!" Hidan yelled, to who I presumed was his leader. I was almost chakra-less and tired as hell. Being thrown over the stupid Jashin favorites' shoulder, and having my eyes gouged out with courtusy of Hidan, aswell and hands and feet tied up.

And my mouth Sewn shut- curtosy of Kakuzu.

I usually went to see Hidan for about a day or so to talk about Jashin-sama and how he gets his sacrifices, sometimes we would spar for many hours. Jashin-sama would tell us to meet and spar with one another. To become friends. But I always have a feeling that I want to kill him slowly and painfully over and over again.

"Is she dead?" Another voice spoke. I think he's the leader, perhaps I think.

I kicked my feet to show him I was still alive, and hit Hidan's back as hard as I could in pure anger, not moving my mouth but screaming through my closed mouth.

'DAMN YOU HIDAN AND KAKU-ZOOPOO!' I thought angrily.

"She's very.. angry. What did you do to her?" The leader asked.

"Gouged her eyes out, sewed her mouth shut, then tied her up so she couldn't escape." Kakuzu replied

"Was it really nessisarry to do that?" Leader asked.

"Yes, this bitch wouldn't fucking shut up and stop fighting!" Hidan cursed.

'WELL IF YOU DIDNT KIDNAP ME THEN I WOULDNT HAVE TO STRUGGLE YOU STUPID LITTLE-' Hidan adjusting me over his shoulder inturppted my hate and anger filled thoughts, then he put me down in a sitting position in what I believe was a chair. My hands and feet still bound.

"Can you please unsew her mouth?" The leader asked.

"Fiiineee." Hidan whined, and a cold object was put to my lips, and with a tug snapped the threads on my mouth. I could still feel the string, along with crusting blood where burning pain was.

I gasped and gave a feirce growl.

"When I get my fucking- OW! STOP OW OW OW OW OW!" Something wet and cold was put on my lips and began to sting painfully.

"Stop moving your lips or it'll hurt more." Kakuzu said emotionless.

'Damn what is-'

"Its rubbing, medical, Alchohol, deal with the pain, unless you want your lips being inflamed and infected." Kakuzu spoke.

He was soon finished, and I quickly spoke, hoping quick words will lessen the pain.

"Untie my hands so I can heal my mouth and eyes you assholes." I growled, tasteing the blood, and feeling the strings sticking out of my lips.

"Do it." The Leader said.

I heard a sigh and the bindings from my hands became weaker and soon dissappeared.

I went into action instantly, and healed my eyes first so I could get a mirror to pull the strings out. I didn't have a lot of chakra left, so I had to be wise with it.