15- All right tea

Rami POV

~ ~ ~

I stood at the door to Riza's room. Man. She'll be pissed won't she.

I knocked, it's loud noise made me flinch so I knocked once again but softer.

"Come in." She said, she sounded quite energetic.

"Jashin told me to go to the Land of Tea. So I was just letting you know before I-"

"Come in." Riza commanded, not helping my headache. I sighed, and opened the door. I stepped in but didn't meet her eyes. "Rami you can't just leave like this on such short notice." Riza said, and I looked at her now. Her hair was up in a bun, her kimono was messed up ,and a folder was on her desk.

"Jashin told me last notice. Trust me if I didn't have to I wouldn't do it now when I have a giant fuck'n hangover." I mumbled.

"I have a mission for you. Thankfully. The place you need to go isn't that far from the Land of Tea." Riza started, and picked up the folder. She held it out to me. "Read it when you're safe." I nodded and took the paper from her, taking off my backpack and putting the folder in my backpack.

"Dismissed?" I asked. She nodded.

"Bring in the dancing lobsters." I stared at her for a moment before covering my mouth and exhaling some air in a 'pffff'

"Take care, Riza." I said simply with a soft smile, turning around and leaving.

As I walked out of the building I leaped up into a tall tree, adjusting the backpack with the things I thought I would've needed for the trip. Some weapons, knives, scrolls, food pellets, sandwiches, turkey, roast beef, herbs, more herbs, lots of sticks.

As I leaped from branch to branch I felt my hair whip behind me and paused to tie up my hair with an elastic band into a little bun. I continued to dash and soon found the grasslike gates that we built, moss all over the outside, making our hidden village actually hidden. (Wow what a concept. Get with it Hidden Leaf.)

I sighed and paused for a moment.

Land of Tea.

Since Kusagakure is on the eastern border of the Land of Fire, I suppose I'd have to go west. Perhaps I should drop by Asoka to pay her a quick visit.

No Ramielle. Go straight to the Land of Tea.

I rubbed at my forehead as the hangover hit me in full swing. I had been hoping it was just fading away.

"Alright, alright. Land of Tea. Can you help me get there?" I asked as I rubbed little circles on my forehead with my fingers.

Just keep walking and don't stop. I'll send someone.

"Please don't be-"

Hidan is on his way.

This is exactly what I didn't want. I'm having a hangover and no doubt so is Hidan. He'll be yelling and that's what my head doesn't need right now. I just hoped down onto the tall grass and began to walk calmly. Sprinting the whole way would just tire myself out.

As I walked I let my mind wander. Grandpa I. I haven't spoken to him in such a long while.

He must be leaping around, changing forms, helping out somebody in need. I'm sure nobody would notice him even if he wasn't in disguise. Grandpa I was a somewhat grumpy man that aways saw things happening for one reason or another. He was an expert in leaping from timelines and seeing the future in things, even without using the Kekkai Genkai.

Asoka was always his favorite...

I could feel the frown on my face and quickly smacked my cheeks together as if to erase the seriousness from my expression. I can't be jealous of her. She's her own person, and I am my own person.