Chapter 25

Raven

I can't believe I let them to take me away and now my wrists are chained behind me to a wall, in silver bonds; I'm on my knees like a pathetic dog. I won't be broken and I'll die before I allow them to get satisfaction out of my pain. I won't scream and I won't cry.

"You look comfortable," the sound of the leader's voice stops my thoughts and makes me glare up at him.

His sickening grin is still plastered on his face, taunting my vulnerable position. But, with his bandaged nose, he doesn't seem so intimidating. He begins to walk over to me, his steps relaxed; in no hurry as he practically strides towards me.

He stops a few feet away before speaking,"You know, I've been waiting for this moment since you and your pack got here."

"I don't care what you were waiting for but I swear, if you hurt one hair on any of their heads-"

"Oh, don't worry about them. They'll be in your position soon enough," he chuckles as he kneels in front of me,"But, not before you get broken down first. Once you fall, the rest will fall as-"

He didn't even get the last word out before I lash out and kick him right in his annoying face.

"Fuck you!"

I scream as he harshly grabs my hair and pulls my face in front of his. My arms ache and my wrists burn as he pulls me to the chain's extent.

"Raven, I'm scared," Gale whimpers in my head.

"It's going to be okay, Gale. We're not going to relive our past."

"No, I'm scared for the baby!"

Just as she says that, I'm thrown to the hard ground. My side stings as he pushes me onto my back and rips open my shirt, exposing my torso to him.

"If I recall, you're pregnant," as he says this, he flicks out a knife and my eyes widen as he edges it closer to my stomach,"So, I'd suggest that you mind your manners and shut your mouth."

"You're the real monster," I growl as he pushes me back on my knees.

"I warned you about minding your manners."

I begin to scream in agony as a silver ball is rolled across my arm, inching it's way closer and closer to my exposed stomach. My skin burns as if acid is slowly being poured on it and I can't help but let some tears fall.

"Raven, protect our baby!" Gale cries and I quickly pull myself together.

In a split second, I fall to the floor with my stomach flat on the ground in an effort to protect the life growing inside of me. He growls at my defiance as he continually kicks my side but I refuse to give in.

"Get up, you bitch!"

"No!"

Cal

I feel a searing pain in my chest as I stare at the hunters' headquarters. Something is wrong but as I snap one of the fucker's necks, I know I have to focus on getting my pack, Raven and my baby back.

"They're hurting her! I can feel it!" Clyde whines, I can feel him going crazy in my head.

"I know, man but you mustn't lose control and take over," I tell him- no, I'm practically begging him not to do anything stupid that could ruin the element of surprise.

"I want them dead. I want to break every finger that touched her. I want their blood!"

I try to calm him as I breathe in deeply while me and the pack make our way inside; right into the belly of the beast. As soon as the front door closes behind us, we all knew there was no getting out of it.

"Leave me alone you fucking psychos!"

We all look over to see Julie running for her life, her hands held firmly over her growing baby bump. Right behind her are a couple of hunters, who grab her as soon as she stops to get her bearings.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch?" one growls as he roughly tugs her towards him and his other two comrades.

"Away from you fuckers! If you think you can have your way with me like some whore, then you can go jerk off by yourselves!"

One lifts his hand and it nearly makes contact with her when Sam loses it. In the blink of an eye, he had snapped all their necks and they were all on the floor.

"Sammy!" Julie happily cries, hugging him as tightly as she can.

"Oh, baby, you're okay. You and the baby are okay," he laughs as he kisses her all over her face.

She suddenly gasps and pulls away, as if just remembering something,"They took Raven and I heard her screaming a few moments after."

With those words leaving her mouth, we hear Raven scream painfully. I resonates around the whole house making us all stiffen.

"Nooooo!"

With the last will power I had a hold of going out the window, I run as fast as I can towards her voice. Her screams get louder and louder as I get closer to her. The minute I knock down the door that is blocking me from her, all hell breaks lose.

She is chained to a wall and her shirt is torn, exposing her body to the world. There are burns all over her soft skin and lastly, some fucker is standing over her and holding a small silver ball. She's crying; fat tears rolling down her cheeks while the leader's eyes light up at the sight of me.

"Well, well, well. Look what the wolf dragged in," the leader smirks and he is quick to get Raven on her knees. He even has the audacity to roll the ball over her arm in front of me.

Her screams fill the room and my temper flares up as I go to attack him. But, seeing this, he crouches down and holds the ball to her stomach. This makes me freeze in place.

"Now, now. We wouldn't want to have a little accident, would we?"

Raven whimpers, struggling to pull away from him but he holds her firmly in place.

"How dare you hurt her!" I growl, glaring at him with all my rage.

"She's a fucking mongrel. I don't mind."

I growl but stop as I see him inching the ball closer. He puts his face next to hers and she turns it in disgust.

"Though, it's sad such a pretty little thing had to get mixed up in all this. But, then again, your bastard child is in her so-"

He doesn't get to finish before screaming in pain. Raven had turned on him and had bitten his ear as hard as she could. Taking that as my time to strike, I lunge towards him and crush him against the wall.

"Kill him."

With pleasure.

I grab a hold of his neck and choke him until his neck snaps painfully in half. I let his pathetic body fall to the concrete ground before turning to Raven.

"Raven!" I gasp, rushing over to her while she cries.

I break her chains, fighting through the pain that flows through my fingers as I do. I gently take her in my arms and she cuddles into me.

"You came for me," she whispers, almost as if she can't believe that I am really here saving her.

"Of course I did. Raven I was so worried about you. I'd literally climb every mountain and swim across oceans just to be by my side."

My honesty leaves her in shock as she cries harder into my shoulder. I pick her up and gently kiss her forehead to comfort her as I lead her out of this house of horrors. The war between us and the hunters isn't over yet but at least she's in my arms, her and the baby safe and sound.