Chapter 7

Raven

I look between Cal and the rogues. Cal's eyes are black, indicating that his wolf took control, so that explains his sudden actions of affection. The rogues looked furious but I don't blame them; they've always been protective of me.

I see Cal's eyes go back to their dull grey colour and he instantly lets go of me. I miss the contact but brush it off when the rogues growl in anger.

The redhead snatches me into his arms, wrapping them lovingly and protectively around me as all of them growl out,"Don't touch our sissy."

I clench and unclench my fists in irritation before finally snapping. I break out of the redhead's hold and hit all three of the rogues upside their heads. They all hold their heads in pain and whine while I glare at them in fury.

"Stop being so overprotective of me. I'm an independent young woman and can take care of myself. By the way, you are all idiots. This is pack territory and if I wasn't here, the pack would have ripped you to shreds."

They all look at each other before looking at me with confused looks on their faces, "We're on pack territory?" the brunet with green eyes asks.

They are so oblivious!

"You did the same thing-"

"Not right now, Gale!"

I stare at the green-eyed brunet and sigh out an answer,"Yes, Sam. You're on fucking pack territory."

"No need to use such colourful words, Ray-Ray," the redhead chuckles making me turn my heated glare towards him.

"Shut up, Harry," I groan while he just chuckles and shakes his head.

I let my head drop in defeat while a lean and muscled arm goes around my shoulders, pulling me closer to someone's side. I look up to see Thomas, the other brunet with brown eyes.

"Already irritated by us, Ray? I thought you'd at least last 20 minutes before getting annoyed seeing as we just reunited," he smirks.

Reunited? I never thought I'd be reunited with these idiots. I did, after all, believe that they were dead.

"It's good to see you alive Sissy," Harry warmly smiles as they all envelope me in a group hug.

I slightly smile as I cuddle into their chests. It feels nice to have their arms wrapped around me again. It reminds me of the good old days.

***

The boys and I watch Frankie as he chases butterflies in his wolf form. His white fur with patches of brown in it sways in all directions while he runs and jumps. For such a young boy, he sure has a lot of energy.

Where does that boy get all of his energy? I don't feed him sweets.

"Frankie is extra wild today, isn't he?" Harry laughs while Frankie snaps his teeth playfully at the butterflies, having no intention of actually hurting them.

I just nod at Harry's words, noticing the wild redhead is calmer today. But, just as I think that, both him and Thomas - the other clown of the group - pick me up off the ground. Harry holds my wrists while Thomas holds my ankles and the carry me away towards Frankie.

I struggle in their holds but when I realise I'm not going to get out, I look over at a calm - as usual - Sam and call to him,"Sam, help me!"

But, like a monster, he just give me a small smile and shakes his head.

I playfully gasp in horror as I yell,"You ass!"

I feel the two idiots holding me now carelessly drop me onto the solid forest ground, the grass my only cushioning. I yelp in pain as I sit up, glaring at the two fuckers as they grin innocently at me.

"Let's have some fun," Harry chuckles, as he shifts into his wolf form, his wolf's fur just as red as his hair.

Thomas shifts too, a wolfish grin on his face. His dark blond fur shines brightly in the sun as he joins Frankie. I roll my eyes as I shift as well. My midnight blue fur is slightly messed up so I shake it a bit before trotting over to Sam. I let out a whine while poking his sides with my snout, wanting him to join us. Sam smiles at me as he shifts into his brown wolf before sprinting towards the others while I follow right behind him.

-----

It has been a few hours and we are back in our human forms. Frankie is asleep and curled up on my lap while the others cuddle me. The stars are shining brightly and the moon is big and full. It's nights like these that make you really enjoy life.

"Sissy?" Thomas calls, making me look over at him.

"Yes?"

"Did you fart?"

And he just ruined the moment.

***

Cal

I watch as all of them hug each other while I make sure my wolf doesn't do anything stupid. I can't believe he took control of me to hold that disgusting rogue.

"Admit it! You loved having her in your arms and feeling the sparks of the mate bond!" he yells at me in anger.

I roll my eyes but don't say anything. I'm not sure how to answer that absurd statement.

"Who are you guys and what are you doing on my pack territory?" I question the rogues, making them let go of Raven and turn their gazes to me.

The redhead smiles mischievously as he answers for them,"I'm Harry. The one with brown eyes is Thomas, and that last one there is Sam."

"They're my friends so don't hurt them." Raven suddenly speaks up, glaring at me as she says it,"And that's an order," she adds in, now looking at the pack members who followed us.

Brian, Julie and the others nod their heads and bow in respect. I roll my eyes but know I can't do much about it. I glare at Raven while she glares back at me. I'm not impressed by her words but obviously she doesn't care.

"I don't approve of rogues being allowed on my territory," I seethe at her through our mind-link.

"Well, I'm here, aren't I?"

I growl at her words while she turns to face the rogues,"Let's go for a run."

And just like that they vanish and my anger rises even more than it should. How dare she just leave after allowing filthy rogues onto my territory!

"I love our mate even more now," Clyde teases, making me growl in anger.

"Shut up! Not another word from you!"

I turn to Brian and Julie, making them stand up straight as I give them commands in my Alpha tone,"Julie, make sure they don't do anything stupid. The rest of you follow me to the pack house so we can inform the rest of the pack about your Luna's order."

Everyone bows in respect as I begin to walk towards the pack house. Everyone follows me except for Julie, as she heads in the direction of Raven and the rogues.