What?! They're back!?

Outfit for this Chapter

——————————————

(Madison's POV)

Rebekah has been calling me all day today but I couldn't answer not when I am picking up a new werewolf.

After I learned the name of the werewolf, Rafael, we got into the car and I started making our way back to Mystic Falls. Alaric had called me asking me when I was getting home, he sounded worried but I payed no attention to it. I knew the kids were alright.

It was super late. Rafael was sleeping in the passenger seat. He looked so comfortable, I was so tired I couldn't wait to get back to school and into my bed with Haven.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

(No body's POV)
Hours later at the Salvatore Boarding School.

The Mikaelson Family where waiting at the front door for Alaric Saltzman.

Alaric, was walking towards the door while on the phone with Madison's Voicemail. The Mikaelsons heard Alaric coming with there super hearing and turned to the doors.

Alaric opened the doors and walked out he stopped when he spotted the Mikaelsons, he then finished his message to Madison.

"Look I am not saying that you need to worry, but call me? I am so sorry. If you're not answering then you're probably upset at me because I didn't tell you, but you had left before I could tell you." Alaric Saltzman said to Madison's voicemail while the Mikaelsons stared at him in confusion wondering who he was apologizing to.

Alaric ended the voicemail and turned to look at Rebekah and they both shared a look with worried eyes. Klaus and Kol had noticed the look Alaric send to their sister but they decided not to say anything.

"Okay! Let's get started, we can start of with introductions. There's a couple of new faces." Alaric says with a smile trying to calm his nerves, because when Madison showed she will be pissed at him for not letting her know.

Elijah decided to speak up noticing Alaric's and Rebekah tense posture but decided not to say anything about it. He just went with introducing the new faces.

"Ah yes, Alaric this is our long lost sister. Freya. My younger brother Kol's wife. Davina. My sister Freya's Wife. Keelin. Rebekah's Husband. Marcellus.-" Elijah was introducing the new faces when Alaric spoke up.

"Let me guess Klaus and you are married too?" Alaric says with sarcasm because mostly all the Mikaelsons were married.

"Uh... yes I am married but Niklaus isn't." Elijah says with a small chuckle.
Then he points to his wife. Hayley.
"This is my wife, Hayley, well you already know her." Elijah says slowing down in his wording to see Alaric's reaction.